eleven . slightest gay-panics

Kamiari
-
A knock alarted us, so jirou  opened the door.

I'd blush seeing izuku their with Mina, "I brought  a surpise boys"

She.. brought our crush.

"You didn't froce him did you, that'll be unwomanly" kirishima said, eyebrow raised.

"No no she didn't if anything she saved me" izuku sighed.

"Saved you... from  what Mi amado" Sero asked, his voice kinda jealous.

I think were all jealous to be frank.. we want to be midobros savors, the one he dates.

"Just some aqwardness" He said blankly, "don't worry about it, but kami-kun how you doing?"

I smiled with a light-toned blush, "im fine bakubro, serobro and kiribro helped me calm down, it was mostly just the shock of the moment that freaked me out"

"Thats good to hear" izuku said softly, as he'd look to bakugo, "katcchan  you okay you have  tiny explosions out of you're palms"

"Im fine nerd" he'd snap, "im always fine."

I'd chuckle knowing it's jealously.

"You wore talking with todoroki last I herd from momo" jirou said, "how'd that go"

"Thats what Mina kindly pulled me away from" izuku said blankly, "don't get me wrong I love them all like siblings, but it just fells so froced yk?"

"Like you're expected to date todoroki or uraka" Kirishima said blankly, though deep down it had a jealous under tone.

"Probally" he'd sigh, raised a brow, "soo uh how you all do the sleep overs"

"How a normal person would, how you do them nerd" katsuki snipped.

"They started with a arugemnt, midway through  cuddles, then awaking to a ticking session on my neck" he Said.

Innocent.. but that made my blood boil.

"Mi amado what do you think that thickling was" sero said, his voice slightly of anger.

"I was told  they wore tickling  my neck to awake me" izuku said softly. "Tho we haven't had one for a year"

He's to innocent, I noticed the faintest of marks for a few days after.. those times.

"Lets just move on" jirou said, "everyone into pj's meet back here"

I'd chuckle and get up, heading off to kirishimas room, I stay over alot due to a unfortunate  dorm placement and most of my clothes are in kirishimas room.

I'd get changed some and as we all meet up - I smiled seeing midokun I'm bakugos skull shirt.

I'd walk over and sit by baku-bro, "always wanted to see him in that hm?" I tease quietly, seeing his faint blush.

"No" he snorted, muttering  to himself.

"Alright~ let's get on with the game" Mina giggled sitting on the couch in her bra and sweetpants.

"W-what came are we gonna plan" midobro  stutters of nervousness.

Cute.

"Truth or dare"  jirou dsaid leaning on the wall, she as usual was wearing one of momos hoodies and shorts.

We got a small nervous smile from midobro, a quick glaze, I could easily tell that they wore well sorta having a gay panic, as I was.

"Sero you wanna start?" I'd chuckle and ask.
-
Oop ~ could old

Truth or make out am I right?