Summarized Version. Lazy (Me) Readers

In the midst of a weather that evokes both good and bad memories, a figure stands in the middle of a white field.

Memories of the past flood the figure.

The good: a moment shared with a special someone, the Holy Maiden, attempting to build a snowman, only to be saved by a Paladin from their snowy ball. Laughter ensued, but their reckless behavior earned them a scolding from their families.

The bad: the second impact, Herrscher of the Void, Tower of Babylon, and the loss of lives, including Valkyrie Cecilia Schariac. Siegfried Kaslana's transformation and rebellion, the Phoenix, Anti-Entropy, and the Honkai Fusion Missiles. The Overseer acknowledges this responsibility, leaving a lasting mark on him.

Reflecting on the snow, the Overseer finds solace in its observation. But a young Valkyrie interrupts his thoughts, questioning the significance of the snow to him.

They share a moment, appreciating the calming sight of falling snow. The Overseer learns the young Valkyrie's name. Identifying themselves as Dystoria and the Overseer gifts her a snow globe, receiving a heartfelt smile in return.

As Dystoria leaves, the Overseer watches her footprints in the snow, feeling a mix of sadness and hope. He acknowledges his desire to meet her again.

Returning to Schicksal, he questions his uncharacteristic behavior and realizes he didn't act prideful because, at that moment, the fool in him didn't hide behind a mask.