CHAPTER ONE

I woke up because of the screems and laughs in the kitchen. I looked at my phone, it was around 9.00AM. I wasn't surprised. It happend almost everyday since I've found a new job. Gentle knock on my door got me out of my thoughts. 

- Hey Levi get up. We've made you breakfast.

- I'm not eating anything that you and Isabel made, Furlan. - I responded with a hoarseness of voice.

- Come on! Why do you always have to be so groomy in the morning? - he said that and put the plate on my nightstand - I don't care wheter you like it or not, if you won't eat it I am going to kick your little ass.

  Furlan left as he said that. "Yeah, sure you will" I said to myself. I started eating my meal which was scrmabled eggs and pancakes. To be honest it wasn't so bad as I thought it would be. Today was Saturday so I don't have to worry about being late to school. As soon as I finished eating, I got out of the bed and got ready for the day. When I walked out of my room I noticed that I am home alone. Furlan and Isabel must have gone to work. At least they have a legal one... After washing the dishes, I received a call. It was Zeke who's calling.

- Heeyyy Levi. - he started with the annoying stall of his - are you free right now?

- What do you want? - I responded quickly. I didn't have the humour to flannel with him.

- Geez, cold as always huh? Anyway, I was wondering if I could stop by for a while. Only if you're alone of course. - I haven't responded so he adds - I know you said that you don't want to do anything with me unless it comes to work but I really really need you right now.

  I knew what he meant by "needing me". It's always fucking the same. He comes over just to fuck me and leaves. Not that I haven't liked that or something. It was just for satifying our needs, nothing more. After a while of silence he said:

- I'll take that as a yes. - he lowered his voice and let out a smirk - See you later then.

  I sighted in helplessness. How can I never say no to when it comes to this man?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what do you guys think? Wrote it because I was bored hahah. So I don't think I'll continue this but kinda hoped you enjoyed. I know it almost impossible to understand what's going on =, but if you'd like to I'll explain it more in the nest chapters.

Byee <33