Dont let go.

[baekyeol fanfiction]
Chanyeol stood there, in the middle of the rain, letting the rain drops run down this face with his tears. He slowly broke down and fell onto the ground. He looked up at the sky not even blinking and letting the rain drops drop onto his eyeballs. He breathes heavily hearing foot steps come closer to him. His heart raises, before him sitting back up, shaking. He says out loud "Baekhyun?..." He sniffles. He slowly sits up, tears running down "Baekhyun!?" He says louder. The smaller boy comes closer "Chanyeol..." Baekhyun falls onto the ground with Chanyeol. Chanyeol's eyes grow wider, he blinks and blinks. He quickly wipes the tears from his eyes so he can see clearly. Baekhyun hugs him tightly "Chan...baby...don't cry...is nearly over darling" the smaller boy tears up and wipes chanyeols tears, he kisses his soft lips "I'm sorry Chanyeol" Baekhyun cries in his arms "I'm really sorry baby... I didn't mean to leave you like this" Chanyeol breaths heavier and heavier. The taller boy puts his soft, hot and sweaty hands on Baekhyuns face, he sniffles lightly "oh Baekhyun...you never left me darling" The smaller boy smiles and stays in chanyeols arms, the taller boy kisses his head. They both sigh and enjoy the beautiful silence while the rain falls upon them. Chanyeol holds the smaller boy tighter and feeling his warmth. "I love you Baekhyun" Baekhyun tears drop down his face "I love you more Chanyeol baby..." Their hearts warm up, but their bodies stay cold.