𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❛ 𝘔𝘈𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘐 ! ❜

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
❛ 𝘔𝘈𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘐 ! ❜

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❛ 𝘔𝘈𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘐 ! ❜

[𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 8, 2023.
𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬'𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯, 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬]

to say that malachai stark was a taylor swift fan was an understatement. she was absolutely 100% the biggest swiftie. 

tony stark never understood the taylor swift phenomenon. after all, she was a pop singer. in other words, she sang about her feelings, heartbreak, and puppies, and sometimes it was hard to know whether the producers were trying to please or scare off the public by how many times a song was played on the radio or in shopping malls. 

tony stark definitely preferred rock. the heavy sound, the speed, and how much energy these songs gave him. the loudness of the songs allowed him not to think about a hundred things at once, but rather focus on what he was dealing with right now. ironically, rock allowed him to calm down. 

his taste in music changed a bit when he met malachai, his teenage daughter. 

malachai stormed into his life unexpectedly and with a bang. even though the new role that had been thrust upon him was just as challenging as the first year of their familiarity, tony wouldn't change what had happened. kai's presence and new responsibilities made him change. from a playboy, a walking scandal, and an arrogant asshole, he changed into someone more responsible.... but still an arrogant buffoon.