Chapter 5

*Louis' POV*

Morning :

I woke up and it's very hot in here. Or was it just me ?

I'm literally sweating right now. I went downstairs and saw Niall making food with Harry. I could smell the scent of the pancakes they were making.

"Good morning BooBear." Harry greeted.

"Good morning Carrot King your breakfast will be done in a flash." Niall greeted as well and acting like a servant.

"Good morning Hazza and Nialler and thank you for making my breakfast, servants." I joked.

I can feel my phone vibrating. I looked at it and it was a call from ..... ELEANOR ?!?

--------------On the phone---------

"Hello ?"

"Hey Eleanor."

"I miss you and I want to hear your voice again."

"Uhh... Yeah. Listen Eleanor, I'm busy right now. I'm sorry and I miss you too."

"Uh. Ok I love you."

"Um. Iloveyoutoo. Bye."

---------End of Call---------

I ate the pancakes really quick and drank some water.

"Really ? Busy ?" Harry asked as I was eating.

"I couldn't think of anything. Plus I need to go now to apologize to Anna." I explained as I got my jacket.

"You fought ?" Niall asked.

"Oh Niall, you always know the news the latest." I said putting on my shoes.

"You can't go now your in pajamas." Harry complained.

"YOLO, Harry !!!!" I shouted as I got outside of the door.

I drove my car going to Anna's house as quick as I can.

You know what's the reason I wouldn't let her go to that concert?

It's because they could tell her who we really are.

I'm here. I really need to apologize to her. I knocked on her door and waited. I knocked again.

"I'm coming." she said. I saw her peek through the tiny hole in her door.

"What do you want Louis ?" She asked still not opening the door.

*Anna's POV*

Why wouldn't Louis leave me alone ? He's a jerk and that's all he'll ever be.

"I came here to apologize." He answered.

"Well, Apology not accepted." I said.

"Would you at least hear me out and open the door so I can explain ?"

I opened the door and he went in. In pajamas.

"Now, explain."

"Okay, I have this enemy. She hates me very much and told me she'll kill everyone in my family and even my friends. And she was at the concert last night."

"What's her name ?" I quizzed.

"Umm... Her name is ... Dylan."

"Why didn't you explain to me on the phone ?"

"I was cranky."

"You're unbelievable Louis. You were my friend but I was wrong you were a jerk all along !!! You should have never been part of my life your just a dude--" I got interrupted.