The True Meaning of B.A.E by LeViNeFrEaK

This story takes us back... Way, way back... To the inception of Fall Out Boy in 2005 where Pete meets the lovely Tiffany (hehe, get it?) and they strike up a whirlwind romance of Shakespearean proportions however, fame whisks Pete and the guys away from good ol' Chicago and the romance, sadly, fades.

Tiff and Pete's paths cross once more but this time, it's minus points for Pete when he can't remember Tiffany's name. A jilted Tiffany forgets about Pete and pursues her aspirations of becoming a published author when, one day while writing away in a coffee shop, Pete shows up.

Their romance flourishes and they are the couple to envy, handling both parties fame and success in their stride and even taking that next step...

But, of course, fate has it out for Tiff and Pete and a disastrous occurrence pulls them apart yet again. Years later, Pete makes it his mission to find Tiffany and rides in like a knight on a white horse, saving her and discovering a very happy truth at the same time!

Will fate play nice for Tiff and Pete this time around? Brilliantly constructed, well written and a must read for any devout Petersexual. Hell, I'm not even a Petersexual and I live for updates on B.A.E.

Why are you still reading this? Find The True Meaning of B.A.E on LeViNeFrEaK's page and get to reading!

(Written by RayLee07)