I have a brother?

Leia was happy to be home after being kidnapped. It has been a few weeks since that, and some problems have been happening in Alderaan. These problems have been worrying Bail Organa incredibly." I don't think this, my love." Breha nodded in agreement." It is getting too dangerous for Leia to be here." Bail sighed. He knew his wife was right." I have a place to send her, but we must tell her about her brother." Breha looks at Bail in shock." Are you sure this is a good idea? They were separated for a reason." Bail nodded." I know, but it's the last place people would look for her."

Leia was in her room reading. She has been banned from outside the palace because of how dangerous it has become on Alderaan, and Leia hates it. Not only can she not go outside, but her parents are not letting her help. Lola beeps next to her." I know, Lola, I want to go outside too, but we can't with how bad it is. Do you want to get kidnapped again?" Lola beeps sadly." Yay, that's what I thought." Before she could get back into her book, her parents ended." Mother, father, what's going on?" Her father looked sad and stressed, probably with all the unrest in Alderaan." Leia, as you know, there is unrest in Alderaan, and your mother and I have decided to take you off the world until it is over. But before that, there is something we must tell you first." Leia was confused about what her parents could have kept from her."
We knew your birth parents; they were Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala." Leia's eyes widened. Her parents are the amazing Padmé and Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker, the hero with no fear." We believe Anikin was killed during the Jedi purge, and as you know, Padmé died in childbirth, but you were not their only child. You have a twin brother named Luke. You see, Skywalkers are influential in the force, and with the both of you together, you are shown so brightly it was decided the best option was to separate you two so the empire would not find the both of you. We took you in, and Luke was born to his father's home world to be raised by Anikin's stepbrother and his wife."

Leia didn't know what to feel at that moment. She had a brother, and they never told her, but after finding out what the inquisitors did to force sensitive people, she could understand why they did this." Why are you telling me this now?" Her mother was holding back tears." Because we think the safest place for you right now is to be off-world, and the last place they would think to find you is with your brother. On the plus side, Ben is there two and has agreed to watch out for the both of you." Leia was excited and upset that she gets to meet her long-lost brother and see Ben again but has to be away from her parents." What planet will I be going to?" Leia asked, and her father answered." Tatooine."