Chapter 15-Forget me not

"Again?!" He yells. "Really!? Again!? It's barely even been one year, and you're going back!?" He says.

"I'm sorry! I need time to recover from all this bullshit okay!?" You yell.

"Bullshit!? Your time with me is just a pleasure to you know!? Are we all just entertainment for you!?" Law yells, both of you are unaware that the rest of the crew can hear.

"I'm sorry, I just saw my partner cheating on me because I had a deathly disease!" You yell. "And then she stabbed me!"

"Oh she stabbed you." He says mockingly. "If you don't want to spend time with me, just admit it!"

You frown. "Of course I want to spend time with you... I just... need a break."

"Oh you think Doflamingo is gonna give you a break!?" He says. "Slim chances Y/n-ya. He's probably going to kill you. Staying here is for your own safety."

You sigh. "Law..."

"I don't want to hear it. You're staying here, with me." He says coldly.

You run your hand through your raven black hair. "Fine."

Law sighs.

"We.... We're all here.... Captain..." Bepo mumbles.

Law's eyes widen a bit and he bites his lower lip. You sigh and close your eyes. The both of you had been squabbling like parents about to divorce in front of their kids.

"Sorry." You mumble. "Just... I'll cook dinner later just go wait in the galley."

Footsteps retreat down the hallway and you bury your face in your hands.

"I'm a little tired of this..." You say.

Law hums in response. "I know."

You stand up and walk to the galley to cook dinner for the crew. You have a plan in mind...

After dinner...

"Y/n-ya?" Law knocks on your door. "I'm sorry about earlier... I- I just lost my temper, that's all."

Every day was rewind and replay with the two of you. Argue, apologize to the crew, and then apologize to one another.

"It's fine... come in." You say.

He opens the door and walks in. You gesture for him to sit down next to you. He raises a brow, but reluctantly sits down.

"I'm sorry, Mi Corazon." You say.

"Im sorry too my love... I shouldn't have yelled... I should have tried to reason with you." He sounds tired...

"Thats not what I meant." You say.

"What?" Law asks. "What are you-"

"Reset."

As soon as those words left your mouth, he looks at you in shock as he realizes what new move you had spent awhile training on, it could remove someone's memory of the devil fruit user or forget an event that happened in between the two opponents, or in this case, lovers.

"Y/n..."

"I'm sorry." You cut him off. "I just can't... I'll give them back later, but for now I need a break." You say, standing up. "But don't forget me, my love."

You take Corazon's jacket and you walk out onto the deck, and you jump off, turning into a Kitsune and you land on the water.

Later...

Around midnight, you reached an island not too far from the Tang, but far enough for some distance between you and Law. You turn back into a human and you start to walk around the island, which had beautiful flowers... you remember how your mother told you the stories about her flower shop and how she met Doflamingo awhile back... a long while back.

"Do you remember mommy's flower shop?" She asks.

"Mhm!" You say in response. "The flowers are so pretty!"

"Do you want to know the story about how mommy met dad?" She says.

"Isn't she too young to hear that story?" Doflamingo asks.

"Oh shush. You're the one who taught her how to fire a gun." Your mom would scold him.

"It's actually useful information to know, in my defense. Plus, you tried to kill me a few times." Doflamingo leans back in his chair and sips on his wine.

Your mother was 26 at that time, and your father was around 29.

"Anyways..." Your mother sighs. "One day mom was working in the flower shop one day, and would you know it... it's your father!"

She says. Doflamingo sighs and leans back into the chair.

"..."

"What is it mommy?" You ask.

"Maybe you are too young for this story..." she sighs.

"Oh..."

You had circled the beach quite a few times, and you decide to head back to the Tang. You get on board in Kitsune form and you jump onto the deck.

"Shachi!" You say, turning it back into a human.

The strawberry blonde looks nervous.

"Y/n! Hey..uh. You're not looking for captain...right?" Shachi says.

"Yeah. I need to give something back. Is he working?" You ask.

"He's in his room... but... uh... I'm gonna say sorry ahead of time..." Shachi mumbles.

"Uhm- ok?" You laugh. "Whatever I see can't be that bad."

You walk to his room and you open the door, you had sent the memories to him during your conversation with Shachi.

"Hello Law...!" You trail off upon the sight. "What?"

You see Law, sitting upwright in his bed, and that bitch from before was with him.

"Y/n-ya!" He exclaims, sheets covering his lower body.

The girl shrieks and hides herself underneath the sheets.

"Okay." You say. "I'm done with this. I- no." You sigh and close your eyes, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Y/n-ya please I can explain..." He says.

"No." I say coldly. "I'm done with this. Drop me off at the next island."

"Please... don't leave me alone again..." He sounds desperate.

"Im going back to Dressrosa."