Plot

Emilia is the bastered child of lily Salvatore and a random man. Stefan and Damon Salvatore's father had no idea. The little girl had magic but couldn't practice it's because she was a shopon witch and then one day she after her mother died she was in the parking cry and her hand started glowing and she got a weird but powerful feeling and the wind blew all around her. It was the first time she siphoned and she loved it but she could only do it that first time and struggled with it after she was 2 years yonder then Stefan and she was literally a child. She struggled with it for years. She was 14 when Katherine came to mystic falls and she didn't trust her from the beginning because as Emilia grew up and reached magic she realized what kind of witch she was and knew she could only siphon things with magic and when she met Katherine she siphoned her and didn't even mean too. Katherine didn't even feel it because Emilia was so weak at the time but Emilia felt the power and knew Katherine some how had magic and never trusted her with her brothers. Later when Katherine compelled the boys she tried to compel Emilia but it didn't work and that's when she realized what Emilia was and tried to actually help him (obviously for her own gain) Katherine brought Emilia to Emily and had them talk. Later Emilia was feed vampire blood and died with her brothers but came back with them too but the difference was she wasn't just a vampire.