ranboo/charlie misc [💕/🌸/⚠️]

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

mostly top: charlie
bottom: ranboo

tags: t4t , scissoring , overstimulation , choking kink , rough sex , mommy kink , dubcon/noncon , face fucking , drinking , pussy eating

buncha short one shots!!!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

   ranboo using charlie's boobs as stress toys, l ike "gah!!! i'm so angry!! charlie get over here!!"

   charlie, shirt off, runs to them and they just fondles his chest all angrily l ike a cat making biscuits

//

ranboo is the type to get embarrassed while holding hands with charlie, all flustered and shy and so in love. how they got so lucky they dont know but they love charlie so much.

//

hold—t4t

   charlie passes so well that ranboo didn't know he was trans, only clicking when they saw the scars on his chest. charlie already knew ranboo was trans bc of their coming out but he 100% thought they had a dick.

   stuck in a predicament because they're both bottoms and neither have the supplies for penetration so they end up just grinding against each other.

   it's messy and overwhelming; the wet squelching of their cunts grinding against each other and the way their dicks rub against each other is amazing. both of them are extremely sensitive due to the testosterone, however it's even more for ranboo due to them being a virgin.

//

non genloss related one

considering that charlie works out and has y'know... muscles

   charlie wrapping his arms around ranboo's throat as he fucks them. he was a little worried at first stopping whenever he accidentally squeezes to what he thinks is "too hard" however once he gets into it, he's INTO it

   it's exactly everything ranboo wanted, fucked and choked with such tightness their head gets light and every sensation increases tenfold. their face gets red and their ears ring as they feel their head get light from the lack of oxygen. when charlie releases his grip the orgasm it brings is unholy.

//

   charlie mounting ranboo, fucking the younger like an animal; he's no way inexperienced yet the rapid and desperate movements of his hips against theirs is almost laughable. his hips snaps against theirs roughly, grinding into them with such want and need it's endearing.

   ranboo whimper praises, calling charlie a good boy for fucking them, even better calling themself mommy which only makes charlie more aroused and rough with his movements.

——

charlie likes calling them mommy also has a thing for being called mommy.

ranboo would prefer being called mommy but for charlie they don't mind calling him mommy either

//

   it would've been so hot had charlie gripped ranboo's head during the christmas video, pulled his pants down and shoved his cock down their throat. they're fucking terrified of drunk charlie, he's so rough and uncaring, they can only imagine what he would've done had they been alone

//

   charlie would eat ranboo's pussy as if he's a starving man, slurping and licking up all their slick as if he hasn't had a drink in years.

   head crushed in between their thighs, biting and licking any residue that dripped from their sopping cunt. he loves fingering their velvety walls, fucking into their pussy with roughness that easily brings ranboo to an orgasm.