Who even likes gym class anyways?

Warning!!!! Has a bit of offensive stuff, and includes bad words!!!

(Name: Yiro-Male-Main Character)|(sassy-delinquent-popular etc)

(will be in his Pov, 3rd person)

   ——                      ——                         ——                               ——                               ——

(Name: Vicky-female-main character too?-kinda in her Pov too)|(sassy-bossy-rude-aggrivated)

°°

°°

°°

°°

°°°

°°

°°

°°

°°

°°°

°°

°°

°°

°°

[Intro? I guess]

She decided to skip gym class, because who even likes gym anyways??

Yiro didn't like gym class either; he didn't like any of his classes, as a matter of fact. It's a surprise that he even passed his junior year depite skipping every class that whole year. 

And that's where they met. Yiro had found her leaning against the back of the gymnasium building, scrolling through her phone lazily. He stared at her, taking a drag of his cigarette.

°        °       °       °

     She side-eyed him, her face looking annoyed and on the brink of aggravation. "Are you blind, or do you have some kind of problem?" She said harshly, as he kept staring at her.

     Yiro's face scrunched up in annoyance and confusion. How dare she talk to him like that! It felt as if she was tryng to start a fight with him, or something. "What the hell do you mean?" He grumbled, puffing out smoke just to annoy the girl.

     Vicky (the girl) scoffed. "well you're staring at me, and it's fucking annoying." Yiro's lips curled with contempt. His eyes narrowed, and took another long puff of his cigarette before replying. "You're not all that special, sweetheart. I wasn't even looking at you." 

     She just scoffed again and rolled her eyes, tucking her phone in her back pocket. "Well you are; you look like you're those special needs kids." She said without hesitation, and it made him incredibly angry.

     "What the hell? wait—" he began, as she started to walk away. The sheer nerve of that girl—she's not even giving him a chance to reply! To counter! But what could he say now? He would've thought her pretty, if not for her bitchy attitude. He glared at the back of her head, his fists curling into tight balls. The next time he saw her was going to be the time where he put her in her place.

-351 words

[The end! i didnt proof read it or whatever writers call it, cause its only a silly idea. hope u liked reading tho! feel free to tive me recs cause i aint never write nothing in my life besides essays for school]