Heyy! (reflection)

these drawings suck lol
but i kinda lost my art style nowadays so i can't talk
i srsly need to start to draw more, i lost motivation for all that...

I was reading all the stuff i said when younger here in this book, i was so excited about every single thing even though it wasn't as amazing or as perfect as i would've wanted it to be, i think it was a really good lesson for me to learn, i don't have to be perfect on what i do, i just need to enjoy doing it! I really needed to understand what that meant someday, it's pretty funny how i learned it for myself and not by any other method.

I'm so grateful for every single piece of art I have done throughout the years, even if it wasn't good, I was always having fun and just being creative all around, I wish it was still that way, i'm learning as i go, and dang, seeing that you guys supported me even if you guys knew it sucked, shows how there is still beautiful people like all of you, who are still here and just want to see others being happy, thanks for that, i promise i'll bring you guys more art soon, i'm just thankful for all the people who supported me throughout all this path.

Thank you guys so much for that!

With much love and gratitude
-Lynn
2024