31~First Date To Death

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know who did that fraud?"

Her words were imbalanced she knew he knew, but wouldn't accept it so easily.

But why?

"I don't know–

"Shut up Ardhansh, don't lie to me," she held his shirt tightly and asked making him stare into her eyes.

"I would handle it by myself."

He replied and softly pecked her lips making her frown.

"Who was it Ardhansh?"

He sighed seeing her tear-filled eyes and after a long breath answered, "Aabha Singhaniya and Abhay Simghaniya."

She felt the ground slipping out of her legs and her lips wobbled, "Aabha Di."

He clutched her tightly as the warm tears cascaded down her eyes.

He knew this would happen so that's why he was fearing to tell her this, he rubbed her back soothingly trying to calm her down.

He knew about them from the start but wasn't confirmed not he wanted to get confirmed about it.

"Shhh...why are you crying for underserving people," he muttered wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks.

She remembered that day before going to New York in the afternoon Abha visited her.

They talked for a few minutes after that she got a call from the main office so she left to meet the head of the finance department.

Does it mean in the meantime everything happened?

"What you thought to do with them?" Her words were not clear but enough audible to reach his ears.

"I knew it already but I didn't do anything, do you know why?"

She lifted her eyes to look at him and saw him already looking at her.

"Adhiraj Singhaniya wouldn't be able to take this, after all, he has so many hopes for his adopted son."

She noticed the hurt in his eyes, he never showed it but somehow it hurts knowing he is nothing for his biological father.

He had hidden so many scars in his heart and Adhiraj Singhnaiya's ignorance is one of them.

He hated him so much after learning about his extramarital affair but when he was little he always craved his father's affection and that child residing inside him still felt pain.

He felt her soft palm on his cheek and realized tears were dripping down his eyes.

How could he cry?

He immediately gulped his tears and ordered her, "Go now."

She hesitantly got up from his lap and moved towards the door her mind still thinking why would Aabha do such a thing with her but she knew it would be true.

How much she hated Ardhansh Singhaniya but she knew he would never make up this big lie, especially after framing her sister and his brother.

She decided to meet Aabha tomorrow and clear this out, suddenly she turned around and saw him staring at her already, "So I lost?"

He raised his eyebrow and she explained, "You didn't ask what you want me to do?"

A smile came on his lips and he leaned on his chair before answering, "I am taking back my words."

"I don't need your alms, just spit the demand."

"Fuck!!!" he cursed and got up from his seat before slowly taking his step towards her.