15. My Love Forever (Hyunin)

Hyunjin had always been a little possessive of Jeongin. He couldn't help it, he loved him so much. He wanted to always keep him close, to protect him from the dangers of the world. But as time went on, Hyunjin's love for Jeongin turned into an obsession.

He would do anything for Jeongin. Even kill.

At first, Hyunjin would only harm those who threatened to take Jeongin away from him. But as his madness grew, he began to kill for even the slightest reasons. A look in Jeongin's direction from another person, a small disagreement, anything could set Hyunjin off.

Jeongin was oblivious to the darkness that consumed Hyunjin. He saw him as a loving and caring boyfriend, not realizing the true extent of his possessiveness. Hyunjin made sure to keep it that way, manipulating Jeongin into thinking that his actions were out of love.

One day, Hyunjin came up with a plan. He wanted to leave this world, but he couldn't bear the thought of leaving Jeongin behind. So he decided that they would go together.

He began to manipulate Jeongin even more, planting thoughts in his head about how they were meant to be together forever. Jeongin, blinded by his love for Hyunjin, didn't question his lover's strange behavior.

Hyunjin started to plan their deaths. He would make it look like a romantic gesture, a tragic love story. He would kill them both in the most beautiful and poetic way possible.

On the day of their planned deaths, Hyunjin took Jeongin to a secluded place in the woods. He had already dug two graves, side by side. He convinced Jeongin that this was their destiny, to be together even in death.

Jeongin, under Hyunjin's spell, didn't resist. They both lay down in the graves, holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. Hyunjin began to cry, whispering sweet words to Jeongin as he brought out a knife.

He plunged the knife into his own chest, dying almost instantly. But before he took his last breath, he made sure to stab Jeongin as well.

As they lay side by side, bleeding out in their graves, Hyunjin felt a sense of peace. He had finally achieved his goal, to be with Jeongin forever. But as his vision faded, he realized the true horror of what he had done.

He had killed the person he loved the most, all in the name of his twisted version of love. And in that moment, Hyunjin's madness disappeared, replaced by overwhelming guilt and regret.

But it was too late. They were both dead, their bodies discovered days later by a group of hikers. And as the news of their tragic love story spread, people couldn't help but wonder what could drive someone to commit such a horrific act. But only Jeongin and Hyunjin knew the true answer, buried with them in their graves.