The start - 12

So now, we are going to get to know about their love story :⁠-⁠)

Tae is 17 and JK is 27 in this part of the story.
I forgot to tell you about their age gap, sorry!😅

__________________×___________________
Time : 1:42pm only Tae was left. Which was about to end as Tae was the last one.

(A/N: Don't get confused, there are many academic competitions going on in his college today...In which, he has participated in the singing contest.)

As soon as, his name announced on the mic, his heartbeat fastened. He was nervous and wanted someone to cheer/calm him up. But that someone was nowhere to be seen.

"TaeTae!  Go fast! Fast!" said yuqi who was standing beside him in the crowd in the corner.

______________________________________

Name : Song Yuqi
Age : 19
Profession : Studying law as it's her childhood dream to be one.
Single
Cute and bubbly in nature (with her friends) but bold and savage to others.
_____________________________________

"Where is he?" Tae whispered in Yuqi's ear.

"I don't know, see, he is not here when he should be. Anyways, go now!"

"But-"

"No buts! I will call him...you go!" she insisted pushing him ahead.

Putting his hand on her heart, he forwarded ahead as he get on the stage with his guitar.

He run his eyes through the crowd infront of him, and there he saw him. As soon as his eyes met him, a small smile came upon his lips. The 'he' showed him thumbs up as for best of luck.

Tae sat on the chair that was placed in the middle of the stage, placed his guitar on his lap as he started to play it.

(Play Sweet Venom by Enhypen)

Hey! Nae Ane byeojogaenuen something

Gammiropge nareul ikkuene

Dalkomhan poison in my blood veins

Nal guwonhae June, now I am.

Dying in your arms
Feeling like on a cloud
Hyeolgwan soge peojeoganeuen
Taste of your

Sweet-ee-eet venom-nom-nom
Yeah, all I need-ee-eed is your poison (Is your poison)
Deryeoga saeroun segyero
So alive, pilmyeoreul naegero
Sweet-ee-eet, ee-ee-ee-eet (Sweet venom)

His voice was deep yet smooth while singing. Everyone present there was lost in the melody.

Sweet-ee-eet, ee-ee-ee-eet (Sweet venom)........