Destiny of Unborn Baby

Great Alakazem Castle.

Few of the Royal family's superiors along with Queen and King are in emergency meeting in a court.

It's a dark room, usually if the court room is dark only with a single candle then it resembles that an unofficial but an emergency meeting is going on.

Suprajan, The King of Great Alakazem, is sitting disheartened in middle of everyone to tell his decision about his unborn child.

Kauveri, The Queen, looks so worried sitting next to the King. She is 9 month pregnant and is about to expect a child anytime soon.

Rupi, The senior advisor is readily sitting in the court to establish The King's order.

Astrologer 1: Your Highness, it's about time. We told you everything regarding your unborn child.

The King looks on.

Astrologer 2: It's of no use to sit and think for these many time. For the kingdom, For the sake of our people, for the sake of our The Great Alakazem which is feared by many nations, you should accept this and have to give your final decision.

King: It's not like you are all really waiting for me to take a decision. It's like you already decided something and you all here just want my "yes" or "no".

Rupi: You are aware of what's going to happen. But still you are resisting our wills. What's the point this? Are you really disrespecting your senior advisors by not giving your decision?

King: It's not like that! You really don't feel what I feel now. No father should be in this position. Also you all are just worried about the nation but not about our feelings. Even though we are The King and Queen feared by Nations, we are now just a father and mother who are just expecting their first child.

Rupi looks on.

Rupi: Well, it's not "Just child". You know what I really mean, King, aren't you? The prophecy had already written. No one can change it. The Royal Family of Alakazem is bound to their fate. 100 years of Legacy must continue, that's why your ancestors sacrificed their first child to the "Sumire, The Goddess of Magics". That's why our nation's people are gifted with magical powers.

King: Hmphhh!!!

Astrologer 1: Before those "7 stars of Realm" comes in straight line give us your decision. Make an agreement with our "Goddess of Magics". Or else be ready to witness the most ever drastic calamities in the kingdom which happened 100 years ago.

King: Well.... Enough...I accept... I accept to sacrifice my child, for the Nation!!

Queen: Huh???!!!

She sheds tears and walks away from the room.

Rupi looks on.

Astrologers 1: Well then, we are counting on you, King.

Everyone left the room except. He laid on the floor with tears.

Kauveri is in terrace looking at the "7 stars of Realm" which will come in straight line once in 16 years. And soon it's likely to happen today or tomorrow. She is sheding tears and speaking to her unborn child.

Drona, Queen's personal advisor, once upon a time a great Black Magician, appears there via magical door. The Queen looks at her.

Drona: I heard everything that had happened in the Dark room, your majesty. I really didn't think King could take this decision.

Kauveri: Forget about it, Drona. Is it new for this Kingdom? It's happening for the past 100 years. I and King should have prepared for this already but we didn't.

Drona: Hmphhh!! Queen, are you just agreeing with King's decision?

Kauveri: What's with that question?

Drona: Huh, I mean. You really are accepting his decision and I can't deny the fact that he is the King and you are now helpless to disbobey him.

Kauveri looks on.

Drona: I accept. Everything you do is just for Nation's sake but that doesn't mean you should go along with these foolish astrologers.

Kauveri: Drona, cut it off! You are not allowed to degrade our astrologers.

Drona: I apologise but the fact is fact. Queen, I am here in this nation before even you came to the throne. I belong to this Nation and you don't. You are Queen just because you married our King. And I can surely say that you don't even know things which I know about this foolish Kingdom.

Kauveri: Enough Drona!!! If you utter one more word then you'll be sued!!

Drona: What if I say I can help you with saving your unborn child???!

She gently touched Kauveri's bump. Kauveri looks on.

Drona: I have a plan. If you lend me your precious time then your child will be alive.

Kauveri looks on. Drona explained her plan.

"It's nothing but swapping a child".

Kauveri's motherly heart badly wants to accept this plan but her Queenly heart thinks of Nation and the people.

Drona: What are you thinking? We got no time.

Kauveri: If this happens then it will trigger "Sumire, The God of Magics".  And our nation will be in great suffer.

Drona: Arghhh... Nation .. nation... Nation... Enough! I just gave my plan, in the end it's your wish, your majesty!!

She vanished using her magic spell, "Kia Mifa".

Kauveri is stuck between a motherly and the Queenly mind. She walks to her room and laid on the bed.

At midnight, The Queen gets into labor pain. The labor room is arranged and doctors entered in.

The King and other Senior Advisors are waiting outside. King's eyes are on the sky. The 7 Stars of Realm has already started to form a straight line.

After a great sweet struggle, a baby's crying sound echoed all over the castle. It's a Girl Baby.

King's right eye sheds tears without taking his eyes off of the sky. The 7 Stars of Realm formed a Straight line.

Within a eye closing moment, a white flash appeared from the sky and made everyone stand still like a statue. It's nothing but Drona's magic. A magic spell which can make people to be like a statue, "Mia en Statue".

She rushed to the room and switched the royal baby girl with a normal one.

The Queen alone can see her, she shook his head on Drona. Drona kept The Royal Baby next to the Queen for a while. The Queen smiled at her tears and named her "Bondita".

Soon after this, Drona escaped from there with the baby and undid her magic spell. The King and others entered the room, they are unaware of what had happened but The King knew it. Afterall, he is one of the powerful Magicians. So he resisted Drona's spell working on him. But he didn't wanted others to knew it.

As they have planned already, Rupi took the baby along with him and made a sacrifice by performing some Magics infront of a big statue of "Sumire, The Goddess of Magics".

So what's this story about?
Why Drona badly wants to save The Royal Child?
How is this story going to be?
Is Bondita also blessed with magical powers just like her father, The King?

Just stay tuned to know about all these things!❤️

I promise you guys, this story is really going to be an interesting one which is just out of the real world!

So please do support with this and encourage me to write me of this!❤️