Reaction to Chapter 3

(hey~)

CY: *to me* Go back to the hell hole you came from!

(What?! No!)

CY: Come on! *trying to drag me but I just won't budge*

(You can't force me!)

CY: Yes, I can!

(Nah ah!)

???: Are you two really the same person...?

CY: Who- *sees the person* Oh. *let's go of me* Hey there.

(Eh? *sees the person* Oh hi, Y/N!)

Y/N: ... Why am I here?

CY: Yeah, why are they here? Not that I'm complaining.

(To accompany you and V.)

Y/N: Ok....?

( Since I'll only be commenting from time to time from now on, I thought "Why not get the readers in on this?".)

Y/N: But isn't that what we're here for? Reading your book and all.

(... Hush.)

______________________________________

At the Reaction Room....

CY: Hey guys! *walks up to her seat at the middle of the room that can fit six people*

Y/N: *walking next to CY* Hello...

Nezu: Oh, and who might you be?

Y/N: (Introduce yourself in a way only you would :)

Violet: Hey, Y/N!

Y/N: *smiles at V who's currently dragging All Might in the room* *turns to CY* What happened there? *points at V who's effortlessly dragging All Might to his seat*

CY: Well, remember that "talk" that he was going to have with Aizawa and Tsukauchi?

Y/N: Yeah?

CY: Someone thought it was a good idea to leave All Might alone in a room with Aizawa after what they just watched and what I revealed...

Y/N: Oh.

(Inspired by one of my favorite scenes from one of my fav Deku Vigilante AU books that I forgot the title of :)

CY: Most of those had 50 or even up to 100 chapters...

(And most of them were made by Chimera_Regarion. I love their work. Especially the long and already finished ones :)

CY: Impatient.

(That's me! :)

CY: *sigh*

Y/N: *looking around the room*

(Tell me what you see and why :)

CY: Alright, now! Time for the next chapter!

Momo: CY, if I may, why do you call it by chapters when we're actually watching a video?

CY: Those are from a book called "Galaxies far FROM you MHA X BBB" ( yep:) by Crestinelvenstine of which Creator ( hi:) made into a video seeing that most of you guys will only get bored from reading.