• Chapter two•

Slowly, you started to get into reality again. You didn't open your eyes though. Even though you tried, it was just not working. As your senses were getting better you could feel the presence of other people in the room. You began to panic but you could move or do anything. It was like you didn't have control over your body anymore.

You could hear a deep voice, that sounded kind of familiar to you but you couldn't tell where you heard it before. You could also hear another that sounded like a woman's voice.

„You were supposed to get them better, not to get them in even worse condition!" „I'm sorry sir, their body doesn't seem to react well to our medicine.We're doing everything we can." „Please leave now."

You could hear footsteps going out of the room.

You needed control of your body back. If you were continuing to be helpless like that he would take advantage of it! You tried your hardest and it actually seemed to work. Slowly your fingers and and legs started moving. You started to gain control again more an more.

Suddenly you could hear the person coming closer to the bed. They came closer until you knew they were standing right beside you.

With all the power left in you, you shot up. Your sudden movement seemed to have scared the person because they jumped up a little and backed up a step. You now saw who it was. It was that man. The man who had found you in the lab.

But even though you knew he was the one who saved you, you still didn't trust him too much. Through the years, you had learned not to trust humans because they were evil. All the humans had ever done to you is hurt you. That's why you trusted them not a single bit.

But the man didn't seem to show any fear of you. Neither did it look like he wanted to hurt you. But you knew how manipulative some of them could be. They could act like they wanted to become your friend only to knock you on the ground the second you start trusting them.

All of them were the same....... they would get you to trust them and then they would hurt you....... it was always the same........every human is the same.......right?

You didn't know the answer. Neither did you know the answer to the lots of questions that were still filling your mind.
While you were still lost in your thoughts, the man slowly started approaching the bed again. The second he reached his hand out to you, you snapped back into reality.

„GET AWAY FROM ME!" You almost screamed as if he was holding a gun to your head. But the man didn't seem to get effected by your loud voice. He remained calm and and pulled is hand back slowly.

„I'm not going to hurt you." He paused as if he was thinking about what to say. „I'm colonel Konig by the way." You remained silent being unsure if you should answer. Konig noticed this. „You don't have to speak if you don't want to, I'm not pushing you." He added.

Something in this man was different from everyone you had met before. Something made you not so stressed. You weren't ready to trust him yet. But you also weren't scared of him.

„No, it's ok, I'm okay with talking a little." You said a little hesitant at first.
„Ok, so I have some questions for you.I'f you don't want to answer the question just tell me and I'll skip to the next."

He explained in a calm voice. You could tell he made sure you didn't feel pushed to do anything.He stared with the first question.
„Okay, so what's your name."
You didn't really know how to respond.
„I'm experiment 473."

He looked at you confused for a second.

„No, I mean your actual name, the one your parents gave you."
„I don't know what Name my parents gave me, I always considered „473" my real name."