chapter 14

Kinn was furious what is this kinn showed a article to big KT group of company ceo with teen age call boy we didn't found a clear photo of the boy a blur image of porsche entering into the mansion were there. Find who did this said kinn big told sir we already found it. It's unknown page we found who created this page and we found that this is all your step mother did. Kinn gritten his teeth with anger then he smirked said something to big. Big nodded and went from there.

Everyone went into the forest guide explaining everything about that forest student don't go alone be with your group said vegas they arranged the camp and their tents everyone arranged their tent they cooked and ate. They were dancing singing everyone enjoying there porsche sang a melody song he remembered kinn. Pete looked at vegas. Vegas also looking at him their gaze locked. After a while vegas saw that guide flirting with pete he took a deep breath signed after a while every student went in their tents pete didn't bought any tent he looked at vegas i didn't bought tent what should i do pete said. It's ok you can stay with me in my tent it's big a voice came behind pete. Vegas pete both looked at the person that guide came towards them with a smile pete about to say something vegas grabbed Pete's hand it's ok mine also bigger than you pete knows it, pete's eyes widen jaw dropped i mean tent he will sleep with me thank you for your concern said vegas dragged pete from there.

Porsche was scared to be alone and this is forest this make porsche's fear even more he took his mobile but no signal he took head phone played song lyied into the tent slowly Porsche closed his eyes slept.

Vegas pete slept in tent agh why I'm i doing this, this is so embarrassing while thinking he remembered how he dragged pete from there after a while
vegas slept.

Everyone into the bus students were excited because they got signal everyone were busy with their mobile suddenly a boy screamed macau! Macau looked at him what why are screaming that boy came with his mobile showed it to macau Porsche was looking at the mobile he didn't see anything did your brother got married that boy asked macau looked at page with confusion.

They opened the news channel Anakinn Theerapanyakun got married he officially announced in his Twitter page he uploaded the marriage certificate. They blurred his husband name in that certificate image because of his husband's safety and he announced that boy is not a call boy he is his husband if someone dare to post like this they will see real Anakinn. Everyone shocked to knowing about kinn's marriage. And he got married with 18 year 10 months old boy when we asked about it he posted it's a arrange marriage by his grandfather. His husband is studying that's why they didn't want to reveal the identity of his husband. Macau eyes were widen porsche eyes also widen when he heared the news and said is kinn your brother porsche asked macau he nodded.

When did i arranged marriage to you kinn kinn's grandpa asked him while crossing his legs. Kinn looked at him grandpa i married him in difficult situation so you must understand kinn lied. Kinn how many times I asked you for marriage you never listen to me. you just forgot that you have a grandpa. Just forgot it, where is he grandpa asked. Who? Your husband idiot i want see him, whose that boy got your interest Grandpa said. He went for field trip in uni he will back evening said kinn grandpa nodded. Then i will be here tell them to arrange my room said grandpa went to the garden.

It's evening porsche entered into the mansion kinn nowhere to be found he went into the bedroom took a hot bath changed lyied on bed went to the deep sleep.

Kinn came to his bedroom saw porsche who was sleeping he take off his blezer through it on couch porsche heared the sound he woke saw kinn you woke up kinn asked porsche nodded while rubbing his eyes.

Kinn climbed bed if you are wake up shall we said kinn kissed porsche's soft lips Bite it porsche moarned kinn grabbed porsche's hair started to kiss his bare throat squeezed porsche's croach hnn ahaa haaa porsche moarned. Porsche grabbed kinn shirt suddenly kinn heared the knocking sound kinn stopped looked at porsche who was still moaning kinn smirked. 

Kinn got out from the bed adjusted his clothes porsche looked at him like why he stopped. He looks like dumbfounded kitten kinn turned  otherside chuckled went out porsche dresse up got out from the bed went to the bathroom. Kinn opened the door saw big khun chen called you and khun porsche sir big said. Where did grandpa went kinn asked khun chen went to buy something said big kinn nodded.

Continue 🥵

Next chapter will update asap read my new story hidden love you guys please vote and comment ❤️