~ Chapter 10: Unravel~

They managed to get back to Mindy's and Chad's house unnoticed. Not that they hung around the first floor long enough for anyone to even see them. The two girls had immediately fled upstairs, unable to keep their hands off of each other.

"Hmm," Tara hummed when she slowly woke, feeling a comforting warmth radiate next to her. The soft sheets felt amazing against her naked skin and when she sensed arms wrap around her she let out a pleasing mewl.

"Hey there." A kiss got pressed against her back, making Tara not want to turn around. She stayed on her front and stretched out her arms, burying them underneath the pillow that her head was resting on. "Finally awake, huh?"

"You're making me fall back asleep," Tara softly answered, her eyes still closed as she smiled at Amber's morning voice. She felt the girl crawl on top of her, pressing her front against Tara's back as she carefully laid down. Her hands started to roam over Tara's upper front body, making the smaller girl arch her back at the touch. "Amber..."

"You're soft," Amber smiled against the back of her neck, daringly nipping at some of the marks she'd previously left on her.

"And you're horny," Tara remarked. "Your drive is something else."

"So... you want me to move?"

Tara blushed against the pillow, "No, you're nice and warm."

"Hmm. Nice and warm. I see," Amber slowly sucked on the sensitive skin of Tara's throat.

Tara squirmed at that, finally opening her eyes and turning around a bit to take in the sight of a sleepy, naked Amber. She leaned forward to press a kiss against the older girl's lips. Amber still tasted like beer, mixed with... something else. Yeah, they needed to clean up badly.

"I feel nasty," Tara complained, breaking the kiss off. "You taste like savory beer."

Amber smirked, "You don't like tasting yourself on me?"

Tara grabbed Amber's pillow and lightly smacked her in the head. "Stop teasing me."

"As you wish baby." With that Amber slowly lowered down Tara's body, peppering kisses against her skin on the way down. That was not really what Tara had meant by Amber's teasing, but she couldn't complain now, could she? So, she just put her hands on Amber's head, pushing her down and bit her lips when Amber had reached her destination.

Tara dreaded the walk of shame. It was inevitable, she was aware of that. But she truly did not feel like facing all her friends after her obvious hook up with Amber. They weren't exactly.. subtle, throughout their little time of fun together. And the guest room she was staying in was closely located to the rest of the bedrooms. However, Amber did not even seem slightly fazed by their evident fuck session.

"What's up losers," she loudly announced themselves into the kitchen, making Tara cringe. Mindy and Liv bit back a laugh at Tara's embarrassment of Amber's shamelessness. "Where's bleach boy?"

"Already went home," Liv grumbled, "Little bitch is fleeing from cleaning up, saying his mommy wants him home so she can take him to his baseball game."

"Damn. I totally wanted to rub this in his face."

"Don't be a dick," Tara warned her.

"What, you wanted to rub in the fact you got innocent Tara unhinged?" Mindy smirked knowingly. "I'm sure he heard. We all did, by the way."

"Good," Amber stated promptly, sitting down at the table and accepting the coffee Liv offered her.

Tara grunted out loud, "Why is everyone here such a tease? Let me live in peace."