1

Random person POV:

Maxon pinched his nose with furrowed brows. "God, Kriss. You smell awful!" He grimaced, taking two steps back. "Did you throw yourself into a pile of horse poop?" Maxon shook his head in disapproval.

Kriss felt her heart shatter at his criticism. Did he not love her anymore? Did her smell mean that much to him? Did he choose her only for how good she smelled?

She brought her armpit up to her nose and took a quick whiff. She scrunched her nose instantly in disgust and made a quick gagging sound. Ugh! She smelled like total crap!

"M-mm-ma-mma-mmax-maxo-Maxon, I'm so sorry I swear! I will get washed up immediately. I haven't showered in 7 days." She desperately reassured him, on the verge of tears. She felt so humiliated.

"7 DAYS?" He exclaimed in surprise and confusion. "Kriss, I have brought you an entire palace full of bathrooms and maids," he paused. "And yet you haven't showered for 7 DAYS?" He screamed, irritated. "Kriss, sometimes I wonder why I chose you in the first place. At least AMERICA KNOWS HOW TO TAKE A GODDAMN SHOWER!" Under his breath, "I should've let America explain."

"Maxon, I don't get why my smell means so much to you!" Kriss sobbed. "My smell won't stop our love. Why are you so rude? Just because I don't like basic hygiene? " She fell to the ground in disbelief and sorrow. She couldn't believe that Maxon considered that just because of her smell.