First 8 Chapters. This is a work in progress

TITLE:JOHNNY RINGO: FORBIDDEN LOVE ON THE WILD FRONTIER

When the Earp's younger sister comes to Tombstone, Ringo quickly feels drawn to her large, liquid eyes and fiery spirit. Upon discovering an odd obsession Wyatt has with reader allows for a swashbuckling tale of adventure, romance, love and a BIG surprise for Curly Bill. Follow Johnny Ringo and the reader through their forbidden love all while fighting the Earps' disapproval as the brothers are hellbent for leather to keep the two apart. 

CHAPTER ONE

RIVALS OF THE HEART

It is no secret that there is major tension between the two most powerful factions in Tombstone; The Earps and The Cowboys. Wyatt Earp and his brothers Virgil and Morgan all served as peace officers, deputies and even served as sheriffs and marshals. Although they were good at keeping the peace which usually meant a fair amount of violence, they ultimately wanted to leave the law behind them and move to Tombstone, Queen of the Boomtowns with more to do than in Dodge or Silver City and seemed to attract all sorts. Miners came to Tombstone for the silver, farmers came to buy a piece of land or try their luck at the gambling houses, young men came to stake their claims, families came for the new schools which were on the other side of Allen and Freemont Street. And of course cowboys came for a hog killin' good time. Traditional jackeroos wandered through Tombstone after a cattle drive to get drunk, visit the dance halls and houses of fallen angels and raise hell. The Cowboys who were led by Johnny Ringo and Curly Bill Brocious were rustlers and their reasons for coming were to get rich gambling. Ringo had a poker face so stone cold, it almost seemed like a dead stare while he was sitting at the table. Curly usually chuckled every now and then while playing cards, but also had a staunch poker face. They baited the Earps by refusing to give up their guns and although Wyatt and his brothers were seasoned law men and were hoping to give it all up and live a peaceful life. But the tensions in Tombstone gave them little choice.

So in Tombstone everyone is seeking their fortunes while trying to avoid the group of rough and rowdy cowboys who rode through town with their pistols blazing showing off how they weren't afraid of the law. Ringo and Curly Bill were known as the Kings of the Cowboys and rode with the Clanton's and McClaury's, Indian Charlie, Pony Diehl, Billy Clairborne and Frank Stillwell.

It was on one such evening when the Cowboys were at the Oriental, that they all notice you standing near Wyatt Earp and his brother Morgan. While you are talking, the two men are chuckling and seem to be enjoying your company. Since you are elegantly dressed, they can see you are not a lady of the line. Curly Bill looks over at Ringo who is staring intently at you, his mouth falling open. Curly Bill chuckles and says, "Hey Juanito! You see what I see? Who's that beauty talking to the Earps?" Ringo is so entranced with you, he hardly hears Curly. And when Ringo is thinking about anything important it can be hard to pull him out of it. Curly smiles and slaps Ringo on the back and Ringo turns as if just woken up.

"Who is that?" Curly asks, standing with his arms folded.

"I don't know," Ringo answers in a low voice. He would like to go to where you are, but not when the Earps are around. When Wyatt notices Ringo's stare, he locks eyes with the cowboy and shows an icy look that says, "stay away from her." Ringo shakes his head and sits back down and pours more whiskey. If he sees you alone, he is going to talk to you...

Billy Breckenridge walked through the batwings and headed over to where the Cowboys were enjoying their moonshine while talking to some of the rameras that worked there.