ღStuck in fantasyღ

Aria pov:

Aria pov:

Im sitting in class, i'm in the class with who i think the cutest boy ive ever seen, Chris Sturniolo. Hes in all my classes. I wish i could talk to him but im just the nerdy girl in all my classes, hes more of the jock, class clown. I wanna talk to him so bad, My best friend, Lacy, would definitely fit in better with them and i hate that. Shes so pretty and everything and i'm just there, next to her. Shes always been better than me at everything, except school. "okay and now I'm gonna get you guys into partners! Ive assigned them." The teacher said, fucking great. Because of how many times I've been partners with Lacy shes not gonna put me with her.

-

"Lacy Monroe and Nicolas Sturniolo, and lastly Aria Hart and Christopher Sturniolo!" the teacher ended. Holy shit no fucking way. Lacy looked at me and raised her eyebrows, knowing of my crush on chris. Shes really supportive of me liking him. She has more hope than me at getting with him. "Hey, you're Aria right?" Chris walks up to me and says. "Yeah, Chris I'm guessing?" i didn't have to guess, i knew all to well that he is chris. "Yeah, let's go to our table then?" he said, "yeah, did you catch which table?" i say, not knowing which table she paired us at. "yeah it was table 5." he said, "okay" i smile and walk over to our table with him. We start to work on our lab. He keeps getting confused and I'll help him out. Lacy keeps looking at us and smiling, Im really happy.

-

"and thats how you do that, understand?" i ask. "Yeah, now i do. Thanks a lot Aria," he smiled at me, i smiled back. "Any time you need help you could ask me, I noticed we have all the same classes together" i said, "yeah i noticed i kept seeing you" he laughed. "if you ever need any help you can ask me, well were done with the lab" i said, he nods. "i guess we are, normally it takes me like 2 days and ill still fail, we should partner up more often when we have the option, you really help me understand the material" he says. "Sure! any time just come my way" i smile. "have any other work your confused on?" i ask, "yeah in math, how the fuck do we do that?"

-

The bell rings. That was the best class i've ever had. "Im guessing we have lunch next together too" chris laughs. "yeah, i guess so" i smile. "where do you sit?" he asks me, "alone, i don't have any friends. only Lacy and she doesn't have lunch that period." I say. "Aw you're so sweet, sit with me and my brothers and our friends today, you can sit next to me and keep helping me with the math." I laugh. "are you sure? i don't think i really fit in with your group of friends. You guys are like popular and I'm the loner nerd" i said, kind of embarrassed to be admitting that. "Yeah! 100%. i need help anyway" he smiles as we walk over to his friends, I hug lacy and say bye to her as she goes to her class. I start walking with Chris and his brothers and friends. He's introducing me. "Aria, this is Matt and Nick my brothers and this is Madi, Alahna and Baylen my friends, Guys this is Aria," Chris says. "nice to meet you" Nick says, "Your friend Lacy is so nice and pretty." He says. "oh yeah, i know" I smile, i'm used to getting backhanded compliments like that. My friend Lacy, Everything's about Lacy. Nick smiles at me as we get to the lunch room. "Shes gonna sit with us today and help me understand math, because i'm failing" Chris says, i smile and sit down next to chris, he takes out the math homework. "Oh my god chris," i laugh. "i know it's bad" he laughs too, while looking at me. I look at him too. His eyes are so pretty. "Can you help?" Chris asks, "Yeah, so basically.."

-

The bell for lunch rings. "let me guess, next period social studies?" He says. "hmm how'd you know?" i joke. He laughs. We walk so social studies together. She puts on a video and chris immediately goes on his phone. I go to tell him to put it down but i see his screen out of the corner of my eye and i see Lacy. Lacys snap, and it's her in a bra. What the fuck???? She knows how much i like him. Why is she doing this?? I go on my phone and text her.

-

Ria 🤍
Dude! What is wrong with you? Why'd you send that to chris you know i like him!

Lacy💜
omg i did not mean to send him that im so sorry ria, that was for his brother matt i guess i just saw sturniolo and didnt think im sorry

Ria🤍
oh.. okay can you tell him that though because i just don't want my chances with him to get ruined because he thinks your into him?

Lacy💜
sure im sorry again ria i didnt mean to

Ria🤍
its okay, i love you girl

Lacy💜
i love you too ria

-

I let out an exhale of relief, i sneak look at chris' phone and saw a black screen with the text 'so sorry that was meant for somebody else'. She was telling the truth, okay good. phew. I lean over and smack chris' arm. "pay attention if you wanna do good on the test tomorrow" i whisper. "oh shit, you're right sorry" he said. "don't be sorry to me be sorry for yourself if you fail." i said turning back to the video.

-

"English next period?" he says. "how'd you guess?" i smile. "luck i guess, hey your friend lacy.. is she single?" he asks, "yeah, why are you asking?" i say, holy shit i want to die. "well i just wanted to make sure because she sent me this picture of her in a bra," he said casually. "oh yeah, probably meant for one of her situationships right now" i laugh. he laughs too.

-

me and chris are walking out of our last period class, math. We run into lacy and i hug her. "Is matt driving you guys home? i overheard him today saying hes the only one that can drive"  i say, "yeah." chris says. "nice, am i still driving you home lace?" i ask. "yep!" she smiles. "okay!" Soon we part ways with chris.

-

Later that night i'm scrolling through snapchat on my phone, i see lacy posted a story so i open it and my heart completely drops to the floor and shatters like glass.