Hey,                                         22/01/2024

I hope this is just entertaining for who is reeding, and also, this is just where I just write whatever happened or what I'm  feeling, so this will probably be boring af.

Let's start with the main thing : I HATE my classmates, not because they are annoying, it's just because they don't like me at all! Well, most of them when they look at me, they give a side eye like girl what did I do to you? I also throw them a side eye because why not? (I'm not trying to be a pick me, it's just the truth)

The problem is that my class is divided by 4-5ish groups: the guys, the social girls (the guys and the sg are always together), "studious" girls (they are also friends with sg), the sporties(I was part of that group but I left bc I'm horrible at voley) and me and my colleague.

The thing is , all of these groups hate me minus the sporties, and it's the truth. Idk what their problem is, but one of my classmates must hate profoundly bc they look at me like I'm shit and give me strange looks. I give them too because they deserve them.

Idk why, but a while ago, some of my friends and I had a feeling that a friend of ours had some kind of crush on me. He always wanted my affection and physical touch, but I hated it, so we had to ask him to stop. It took him a while to stop asking me for it, but he finally stopped. Btw I don't think he had a crush but more like a dependence(idk how to describe it) because it's impossible to have a crush on me,  and I really mean it.

My English looks like she is pregnant  even though she isn't. A bit of context - she is super hipper mega skinny, ok??!! And last year around march, maybe idk, we noticed that her belly was a bit round, so we assumed that she was wanting for a baby. Oh boy, we were wrong. She, to this day, has a small
round belly. We don't know why and also it's not our life to know but it's strange.
We also think that no man wants to be with her ▪︎ ps:she looks like a witch.

I HATE SCHOOL. We have 10 mins between 2h classes, and in that time, I need to go to the bathroom, be with some acquaintances, and change classes. And then the teacher is like : "the sTuDent mUst gO to ThE bAThrOoM bEfoRe cLaSs, NoT in tHe mIDdLe oF it!!" No shit sherlock, but I don't think I have the time to do it.

I need to sleep but I don't want to. I want to be on my phone but I know that if I do that, i will be fucked up in the morning.
I remember in the quarenteen I would be on my phone all night because I could wake up 5 min before classes and then sleep in the middle of them.

That's it for today, I need to go to bed so tomorrow I'll write something maybe.

Kisses,
Someone's diary