Rules + Form + My Oc

Rules:
1. BE POLITE, RESPECTFUL, AND KIND
  -the story can't work out if you're rude to others or to me. Be cooperative, it's okay to be sad if your character doesn't make it in, but don't beat someone else up over it, nor yourself.
2. NO HATE OF ANY KIND
  -you can hate a character, but not a real person. ANYONE disrespecting and hating on someone else's beliefs, religion, race, sexuality, abilities, etc, you and your character aren't going to be allowed here anymore. Any bullying will not be allowed (unless it's for a character you hate)
3. YES, DIVERSITY
  -I mean diversity in your ocs, give me different ages, face claims, backgrounds. Don't make every single character the exact same person. Be creative and have fun making your oc!
4. FACE CLAIMS
  -just saying, I don't want to see a hundred thousand Walker Scobell face claims. (This doesn't mean he can't be your face claim!) and I can't think of a female version of this just know there are plenty of wonderful faces out there. Please try to make your face claim CLOSEISH to the age of your oc, or find a movie/time where they were close to that age so I can use that. Try not to use influencers (Pinterest, Twitch streamers, etc) but if you can provide a good Pinterest link I can use, please do!
5. AGE
  -the ages of the characters will be older than what some applyfics usually use. I'm wanting young adults, more of early twenties and up. Give our older actors a chance to shine as faceclaims! These people have probably graduated high school and college or whatever, they've got a degree, they are flying in a SPACESHIP on a different planet! There's gotta be some age limit for that 🤷‍♀️
6. BE PATIENT!
  -I am one teenage girl, I have a birthday coming up, finals to study for, essays to write, etc. I can't spend every ounce of my life on this silly little thing I've made! Don't expect quick and consistent updates, and be ready for this to be unpublished if I just find myself unable to do this all and juggle school and theater, thank you!
7. APPLYING
-apply as many times as you would like, but I can't guarantee all your ocs will get in. I'll allow one character from a person to get into the main cast. You can possibly get a character in as a side character for things like flashbacks or dead bodies, idk.
I WILL ADD MORE RULES IF I NEED TO.

NOW, PRESENTING...

...

DINAH GRACE

NameDinah Morales-GraceNicknamesNonePreferred namesDinahAge25Gender/pronouns/sexualityFemale/she/her/bi--RoleMechanicFamilyCarla Morales-Grace-motherDanny Grace-father(deceased)Angela Porkley-sisterShiela 'Springy' Morales-Grace-sisterBackground/h...

Name
Dinah Morales-Grace
Nicknames
None
Preferred names
Dinah
Age
25
Gender/pronouns/sexuality
Female/she/her/bi
--
Role
Mechanic
Family
Carla Morales-Grace-mother
Danny Grace-father(deceased)
Angela Porkley-sister
Shiela 'Springy' Morales-Grace-sister
Background/history
When Dinah was 11, her father, a ship captain, brought her to the shipyard and had the team mechanic teach her some tricks. Ever since, Dinah has been obsessed with fixing up and building things. She joined the [__] project when she was 18, lying about her age to be part of the team. After a year or two doing some fix ups, she was allowed to go on a ship for a journey into the stars, but Dinah's father died a few months before the ship was set to blast off, so she resigned to take care of her mother and sisters. However, she was called back for this journey.
Likes
Tea, plants, cars, fixing stuff, the smell of gas, loud music, Halloween
Dislikes
People getting off track, losing control, loneliness, snakes
Fears
Snakes, heights
Strengths or weaknesses
Literally Fix it Felix.
Personality
She's a straightforward and business oriented woman, but occasionally she'll let lose. Dinah is charismatic and has a good heart, but can be very snappy if hungry or disturbed during an important project. Overall though, she's reliable and noble.
--
Face claim
Stephanie Beatriz
-extra character description (tattoos,
markings, scars, etc)
Spiderweb tattoo on her shoulder because she thought it would look cool when she was old enough to get a tattoo. Double pierced ears
Theme song
Dog Days are Over-Florence + The Machine
Love interest tropes
Golden retriever+black cat
She fell first, -- fell harder
Star crossed lovers

--

--Needed Roles-
-Captain (preferably an older adult, Eda or Stanford Pines vibes maybe?)
-biologist(s)
-lead scientist
-android (preferably medical)

Other Roles-
-chemist
-the deceased
-security
-other (created role by YOU)--

BLANK FORM:

Name
Nicknames
Preferred names
Age
Gender/pronouns/sexuality
--
Role
Family
Background/history
Likes
Dislikes
Fears
Strengths or weaknesses
Personality
--
Face claim and backup
-extra character description (tattoos, markings, scars, etc)
Thoughts on Dinah
Theme song
Quotes
--
Okay with injury/death?
Okay with being the 'imposter?'
Want a love interest?
Love interest tropes
Password

-i would appreciate if you'd apply in the comments, but I'm fine with Google docs  if that is easier for you!
[I WILL LET YOU KNOW DIRECTLY AS BEST I CAN IF YOUR CHARACTER IS THE IMPOSTER.]
Because of no more pms, it will be difficult, but I'll do my best!

Happy creating!
I can't wait to see your characters

Apply here------------>>>
Blank form------------>>>

As of 5/19/24, there is no due date for forms. I will announce when applications are closing when I feel the time is close!
Happy creating!

-Elliot