ONE (unedited)

chapter one

ooc characters, not beta read, not edited, 

simply some utter cringey bullshit <3 enjoy

"Raiden-san! wait up!"

[M/N] continued walking out the changing room, his hands clenched tight and his eyes screwed in an intense scowl.

a hand seemed to reach for his shoulder, only for it to be slapped away by the puppet.

"don't touch me, blue bug eyed freak." he hated how the other boy seemed to chuckle at his words. he also hated how eerily similar this boys eyes were to a certain ginger haired, and equally, (if not more) freaky colleague.

"haha, sorry!" he didn't seem like it, considering how the boys hand slithered back to [M/N]'s shoulders again, "i just wanted to check on you. you seemed a little... uh, out of it during practice today."

and not even [M/N] could refute. being a Harbinger had its quirks, and [M/N] often found himself in supernatural and confusing incidents. but this, this strange transportation was certainly the most baffling one of all.

the worst part was that in the middle of his extremely serious, life-threatening circumstances, he had suddenly been transferred into the middle of some childrens "practice" game. with an annoying, yelling and ugly "coach" at that.

[M/N] turned away from the boy. "you don't need to check on me like i'm some helpless baby, freak. focus on your own thing. don't touch me again while you're at it, too."

"hmm, whatever you say!"

[M/N]'s aggresive behaviour seemed to be normal to the boy, and he (unfortunately) did not listen. instead choosing to grin back at the puppet who seemed ready to punch the shit out of him.

a beep suddenly startled the two, both looking over to see a strange box machine (in reality, it was a normal, modern day car. but [M/N] has probably not seen one ever before in his life, right?). the boy gasped before quickly letting go (fortunately) of [M/N].

"ah! that's my ride home! and practice for the big game next week [M/N]!"

"a big...game?" this dream, or... whatever this was, was just too confusing and strange.

all of a sudden the boy turned around and ran off towards the direction of the machine.

"what!? bug eyed freak, come back here and explain this thing!"

"what's there to explain? and it's Isagi Yoichi, Raiden-san!"

and [M/N] was soon left alone. the puppet put a hand through his hair and grumbled.

this was ridiculous. annoying.

@

OMG I HATE THIS ONE LSFJSLFJDKLSDLJK

she's giving wrote at like 11 PM and high on weed???/j

but DWDW guys she'll be fixed . . . later when i find the fucking time :cry:

enjoy ♡ ( fiGHTEING 💪🏻‼️)