Prologue

Once upon a time.....or twice, lived four instrument manufacturers. First, there was Gibson. He made guitars and bass guitars along with Fender, the second manufacturer. Then there was AKG, the third who made microphones. But lastly, there was Ludwig, who made drums. But they each made one instrument that was special. Gibson had made the Gently Weeping Guitar, which gave the player kindness and strength,but cursed them if they weren't the chosen one,with the reputation of being quiet.Fender had made the Strawberry Fields Rhythm Guitar, which gave it's player intelligence, but cursed the non-chosen player with arrogance. Gibson and Fender both made the Magical Mystery Bass Guitar, which gave the player the power of getting all the ladies, but like the others, cursed the player who wasn't chosen with nasty rumors about their love life. Then AKG made the She Loves You Microphones, which gave the singers awesome songwriting abilities, but cursed the non-chosen ones with horrid singing. Then finally, Ludwig made the Octopus Garden Drums, which gave you humor, but cursed loneliness to the fake players.
" Why do you keep mentioning 'non-chosen ones'?"
SHUT UP BILLY! I'M THE NARRATOR AND THIS IS HOW I TELL THE STORY! OKAY?!
Sorry, where was I? Oh yes, the manufacturers didn't mean to create these instruments, they were accidents. They decided to hide them far away, but before doing so, they created the 3 golden guitar picks and golden drum sticks. Whoever possesses these items are the chosen ones. They are meant to find these instruments and play them as a band. If they are successful, they will go down as the greatest band ever. If they fail, the picks and sticks will be passed on to someone else. This is the story of how the ' chosen ones ' became the best band ever.
Author's note:
I know these might not be accurate for the instruments brands they played, but it was all I could think of. I'm also sorry for incorrect grammar. I accept constructive criticism. I'm
Thank you,
- Lucy ( I'm using a pen name)