16. Master (Seungjin Smut)

Hyunjin had always been a busy man, living in the bustling city of Seoul. He worked long hours, always on the go, and rarely had time for himself. As a successful businessman, he was under constant pressure and stress. To relieve himself of this burden, Hyunjin often found himself in the red light district, seeking temporary companionship and pleasure.

One night, he stumbled upon a brothel that caught his attention. As he walked in, he was greeted by a young man with shoulder-length black hair, named Seungmin. Hyunjin couldn't help but notice the striking resemblance between Seungmin and himself. Seungmin's raven hair was side-parted, just like Hyunjin's. He found himself drawn to the young man and decided to take him to his room.

As they lay in bed, Seungmin referred to Hyunjin as 'master,' igniting a fire within him. He had never felt such pleasure before. Hyunjin couldn't resist exploring every inch of Seungmin's body, his moans only fueling his desire. He fucked Seungmin until he was overflowing with cum, completely spent but craving for more.

Years went by, and Hyunjin continued to visit the brothel, always seeking Seungmin. But one day, he couldn't find him anywhere. He was heartbroken, thinking he had lost the one person who could fulfill his needs.

Until one day, while walking on the street, he saw Seungmin walking towards him. He had escaped from the brothel and was now living on his own. Without hesitation, Hyunjin took him to a dark alley, and they relived that unforgettable night. The passion between them was still as intense as before, and they couldn't get enough of each other.

Afterward, they went to Hyunjin's place, where they made love all night long. Seungmin's moans were like music to Hyunjin's ears, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other. As they lay in bed, panting and exhausted, Seungmin whispered, 'Thank you for showing me what real pleasure feels like, master.'

Hyunjin smiled and replied, 'No, thank you for being the one to bring me such pleasure, my love.'

From that moment on, Hyunjin and Seungmin were inseparable. They had found true love in the most unexpected of places. And every time they made love, they would always remember that first night in the brothel, where their passion ignited and their love blossomed.