CHAPTER-3

Hello guys !!                                                                                                                                                                             I am really sorry for taking a long gap to post this, now onwards for sure i will post the chapters regularly.. Enjoy the story !

Sid's Pov :-

"Keerthi don't be crazy, i really had an important work to complete" this is the nth time me telling her that i can't accompany with her for shopping. "For god's sake today is sunday bhai, this is the only day you get time to spend with us in the whole week" she shouted at me. "Sid don't be stubborn, keerthi is right you should come with us" here comes meri pyaari Maa. "Ok ok ok i am coming with you guys, but please complete your shopping as fast as it possible" i requested them. "Yahoooo !!!" they both shouted and got busy in getting ready for the day.

"Siddu beta come here my little boy" my dadi called me very sweetly. "Dadi like seriously? you are calling me a little boy, i am not a little boy dadi" i said to her in annoyance. "Come-on siddu, you are always a little boy to me no matter how grown-up you are" she said pulling my cheeks. She loves me so much, still treats me like a kid. "Ok dadi ji bolo how can i help you?" i asked her. "Please bring a bahu to this home beta " she started this again, goddd !!  "Sure dadi as i am going for shopping with mom and keerthi, i will search for a good bahu for our home" i said sarcastically. "Idiot stop joking about this, i really want you to get married to a beautiful and smart girl." she said . "Bhai come fast " keerthi shouted while going out with mom. "Ok dadi we will discuss this later see you byeee!" with that i came outside and we started to the shopping mall.

we are in the car and the ladies are talking to each other about the shopping. Meanwhile mukthar(PA) started speaking "Boss i think it's not a good idea to go outside now" he said seriously. "No problem mukthar we can handle it if anything goes wrong" i said him in cold tone.

It's been 3hrs we are in the shopping mall and still this 2 ladies are not yet done with their shopping. God...how women can do shopping for hours and hours?? As i was waiting for them to pay the bill there was loud noise behind me from some distance. There was a man pointing gun towards the girl and calling for MASTER DEVIL !! like seriously? How can he treat innocent people to find someone else?? I should help this girl.

As i was stepping forward to help her, i stopped in my track seeing what she does...She is a lioness. She just twisted his hand and took the gun from him like a pro. Police entered the scene and took him into their custody. I was staring at that girl amazed "Boss, i think we should leave immediately from here" mukthar said. I nodded my head and looked at my mom and keerthi who are watching that girl adoringly. "Come out of the dreamland, we should leave" i said and started moving. "Mukthar i want her details" mom asked. "Why mom??" i asked with curiosity. "To..to appreciate her" she stammered. Something is fishy...ignoring it we reached home.

Reaching home mom was hurry to go inside while my sister is following her like a puppy. I turned towards mukthar and said "I WANT HIM" with rage in my eyes. He nodded his head and left.

Going inside i found everyone was busy in gossiping about something, but they stopped discussing after seeing me. What's wrong with them ? For now i don't have time to focus on their discussions, there are many important things to focus on.

Author's Pov:-

Anjana Malhothra was busy in hyping the girl in front of her family, whom she seen in the mall. Without second thought dadi spoke "It would be nice if we make our Siddu marry this girl". Everyone looked at her shockingly expect Anjana as she was thinking the same.

"We can't think like that without knowing about her family background  janaki" said Ragupathi. "Yes you are right papa, that's why i said mukthar to find out about her" said anjana excitedly, all looked at her amused.

Mean while Mukthar came with a file and handed it to Anjana. After checking the file Anjana's face lit up and she said to everyone about Aadhya and her background. With that Ramesh spoke "oh VS industries ceo vijay i know about him, i think we can ask him for his daughter's hand". "Then please talk to him asap ramesh ji" requested Anjana. That's how they talked about the alliance with Vijay.

Now there is a big task for Malhothra's to make  Sidharth ready for this.....

Anjana entered Sid's room with a knock on the door, "Ma come inside what's the matter ?" asked sid. Anjana hesitated to talk not knowing how he would react. "Siddu actually  i want you to accompany me to my friend's house on this sunday" said Anjana. "For what ma?" asked sid with confusion. "Her daughter is getting married, she wants both of us to attend" lied Anjana as she can't make him agree for the alliance. Thinking for a while sid nodded ok. With happiness anjana left from their.

Everyone in the family are eagerly waiting for Sunday.

To be continued..