𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Welcome to a new world where Pokemon strive and become a great society! We have so much to learn out there still about these little (and big) creatures. But we focus on our little friends, an Eevee, and a Pikachu. These two are trying to aim for the biggest discovery in history! The most rarest artifact in the whole world! It. Is. Named...- 

"The Everstone!!" An Eevee shouted in glee. "Well, that's something. You do know that many people have died or went missing and found up not the same?" Someone else said, as they were talking to the Eevee. "Yeah yeah, I know. But think of how famous we'll be! We can be the most famous treasure hunters ever!" The Eevee said with pride. "I mean, I guess that's true, but do you know where the Everstone really is?" The voice asked the Eevee. 

"Of course I know! It's 7,675 miles north, 4,560 miles east and then it's said to be a path where it leads to the stone that's only 478 miles North East!" The Eevee's joy was uncontrollable as he ran around the room. The other pokemon just stared at the Eevee. "Wow, I don't know what to say, Jolty." The figure replied, "See? I know my stuff, Sparky." The Eevee chuckled as the camera zoomed out and slowly looked up into the sky.

Now that you know what the plan is between the two, let us see if they will fall or succeed! Will they make history or be the history of the fallen? Only thoughts fill your brain either yes or no. Now... Let the adventure begin!! 

~𝓣𝓸 𝓑𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭~