a boyfriend ?

Later that evening,

Amber and Seonjun were just lying together on Seonjun's bed talking about nothing in particular.
"I'm nervous, will I be able do it ?" Amber asked fiddling with her fingers.

Seonjun turned his body towards her resting his head on his elbow providing his entire attention towards her.

"What" he asked in a soft voice.

"I meann-I haven't lived without my family since birth and it's overwhelming. Eventhough I want to do this it was my sole decision to study abroad, not that I regret it-it's just that I'm nervous" sighed Amber.

"I get it but you see I'm always there for you, infact we all are me, mum and dad. You don't have to worry. Also aren't we in the same uni. I'm not leaving you behind whatever come may" reassured Seonjun holding Amber's hand and squeezing it to prove that every line he said, he actually meant it.

Amber just looked at him teary-eyed and said "I-thankyouu for existing best friend."

"Yeaah yeaahh love you too."

"Enough of this cheezy shit, I'm hungry now."

"Don't you change emotions at the speed of light I-"

"Are you coming or not~" said Amber in a sing song manner who was already standing on the door with her hand on the knob.

"Yeahh comingg" Seonjun said quickly getting up from the bed dragging his feet downstairs because he was tired and had no will as well no energy to do so. But he was hungry too and so he reached the kitchen with a lot of struggle watching his best friend already munching on cookies which his mother had specially prepared for her cute little Amu.

"I see you have started forgetting that you have a son since this little shit has arrived" said Seonjun trying to snatch a cookie from Amber who was just in another world after eating the delicious chocochip cookies.

"EXCUSE ME SEONJUN, how dare you call her names like that-"

Mrs.Kim's scolding was interrupted by a laughing Amber who almost fell from the stool.

"You see Juniiee your poor ass is just jealous of me getting all the attention" Amber said poking her tongue out at her best friend.

"Weren't you just grateful at this poor ass for just existing moments ago ?"

"Ohh I love you bff but pissing you off is just something that gives me satisfaction."
Seonjun was about to reply to her but was cut off by her shouting something that made him choke on the cold drink he was earlier drinking peacefully.

"YOUUU BITCHH WHEN ARE WE GOINGG TO MEET YOUR BOYFRIEND-"

"WAIT- IT'S NOT WHA-"

"BOYFRIEND, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T CARE TO TELL ME ABOUT THAT, NOT THAT I MIND YOU HAVING ONE BUT WHO IS HE ? HAVE I MET HIM BEFORE ? HOW DOES-"

"MOM. First of all he is not my boyfriend yet and yes you know him already, i-its K-Kian" said a visibly flustered Seonjun who was looking down at his feet all this while.

"Do I sense a blushy baby right there" said Amber who had moved her hands towards her best friend cooing at him to pinch his cheeks but had backed quickly as Seonjun glared at her.

"REALLYYY FUCKINGG FINALLYY, you guys made a move I won't be shocked to hear if you would have had sex already" chuckled Mrs.Kim.

"MOMMM" whined Seonjun getting even redder if that was even possible. While there was Amber staring at the pair in awe and confusion firstly because she was amazed at how comfortable the mother was talking about her son's gay sex life and secondly who is this person whom she wanted her son to make a move with.

"Guysss care to explain the entire plot to me as well" she said gaining the attention of the mother son duo.

"So okayy there's this guy Kian whom I have known since childhood as our parents were friends. His mom and my mom had basically wanted to set us up together because they thought we both liked each other but weren't able to confess as we weren't sure about our sexualities which wasn't the case as we didnot like each other, I mean romantically-

"LIARR-"

"Mom please let me continue-so yes and last to last year both his parents passed away due to covid and he stared being quiet which was very unsual of his cocky personality. So I started to spend time with him and we decided to know each other well because he wanted to be more than friends with me but he hasn't asked me out or something. Also he knows about you but he wasn't comfortable to-you know open up about us so I only told you that there's this guy whom you assumed to be my boyfriend" explained Seonjun.

"If he isn't then he'll become soon" said Amber nudging his shoulder playfully.

"Yeahh ofcourse. Radhika will be so happy to see that finally we have set both of you up" Mrs.Kim said sighing sadly at the thought of her late friend who was a literal sunshine, a great mother and a very good friend.

Amber scooted closer to Mrs.Kim as she saw her getting sad. She wiped the tears from her beloved Aunty's face and held her hand.

"Why are you getting sad remembering your best friend when you should just be happy that she is always there with you and watching you. All of us have to go one day why do we have to cry when we can just keep the person in our heart forever" Amber said kissing Mrs. Kim's cheek gently who was busy looking at the girl sitting next to her in awe.

"Amu how are you so mature already, stop scaring me. It was just yesterday when you would run around the house with pigtails without your favourite soft toy in hand. You see kids grow up soo soon."

"Vass Happenin' guyss" said Mr. Kim who had just entered the household.

"Nothing Hun, we were just talking about how Seonjun and Kian have made a move." said Mrs.Kim who went towards her husband with a glass of water.

"How cute Seo, you are finally with him after your mother's and Mrs. Poddar's failed attempts to do so." chuckled Mr. Kim. Seonjun just looked at his father smiling not in a mood to recite the whole "he is not my boyfriend yet" scenario.

All the four people then proceeded towards the dining table to eat dinner together.

Author
So the story begins.
Have a nice day.