Ryan

The day is finally here, the day that I'm about to propose to the woman of my life. Nervous was not the word because we created this love says Ryan as he was looking in the mirror. Then his phone rung, he looked and saw it was his baby  sister Raina calling. He said what's up Rain. She said okay everybody is set , the decorator is done and the ring is , where is the ring Billy ( we will get to that name next time). He said what you mean Raina duh I suppose to have that what you think this is the wedding and youre my best man? She said well I'm not a man but whose to say I can't I am your favorite sister , right , that's when Ryan hung up because somehow his two sisters always get into a disagreement over who is his favorite and right now he didn't have time for that. It was how 9:15am and Ava was landing in 45 minutes and he had to get dressed and head over to the coffee shop. He then dialed Raya number to make sure she was in her place. She picked up and said yes sir this is Raya Davis speaking. He laughed and said Ray where you at? She said getting donuts what's up? He said Ray you suppose to be at the airport or heading that way what you mean you at the dount shop? She said calm down Little boy Pete I'm here it was a joke I'm in the process of making the sign. He then proceeded to facetime her because sometimes she don't always tell the truth plus she is the slowest of the family when it comes to time. She picked up and said oh oh she you don't believe your big sister huh? He said first off you're not my big sister and secondly heck no Ray you are not the most on time person in the family. She said omg what about grandmas funeral I was on time for that. He said omg Ray you road in the family car duh  but ok and what's up with this sign?

She showed him the sign with Ava name written on it. He said Lord bless my sister's. You do know that people only do that when the people dont know each other and are their drivers. Raya said please stay on your duty and let me stay on mine, plus how much are you paying me for my services I am at work at this moment, he then hung up on her. It wouldn't be fair to do one and not do the other the same. He then proceeded to call Ava, he inhaled and exhaled because since they became a couple he has never lied to her so he had to stay in character and not give in. The phone rung and her sexy voice spoke, he had to tell her that he was working late and he would be home after, he asked her to be naked and after he heard Raya's voice he knew it was time.

He got to the building and everyone was congratulating him and telling him how nice he looked. Once the phone beeped it was time, soon as the saxophone player saw Ava get out the car he started on the song, which was ; Snoh Aalegra x Find Someone Like You. When Ava (queen) walked in sweat and tears filled his face, they both smiled and kept their eyes on each other up until the time she got in front of him and then the rest was history. Ryan had something completely different written in his head but when Ava was in front of him everything came naturally, which Ava always told him, let everything flow naturally and that's exactly how his proposal went.

After, they all sat around ate, talked, danced, had drinks for 2 hours and it was time for the love birds to head home. They got in the car and Ava couldn't stop looking at the 10 karat diamond crusted ring placed on her finger. He said well I see that youre in love with your ring. She looked up at him, smiled and said and you my King and she placed a kiss on his cheek and yelled out IM GETTING MARRIED YALL! They both laughed and love filled the car and once home filled the bedroom. It was around 8pm when they both woke up from a nap. He said you're hungry? You need anything my love? She gave him the googly sexy eyes and said just you mr fine handsome man of mine. He walked over to her naked and they was about to get it on until the doorbell rung, Ryan looked at the camera and said shhh. Ava got nervous and said who is that? He said my sister's. She laughed and said let them in what's up. They then heard Raya say I know y'all crusty crab lips are in there and see us at this door, open up this a break in. They both laughed, he said get the door let me shower.

Ava put on her robe and walked down to open the door. Raya said ewwww so the naked did come into play. Ava smiled, rolled her eyes and said Ray please, you should know all about the naked play and looked down at Raya's 6 month pregnant belly. She said this is God's child, just call me Mary Magdalene. Everybody laughed and in walked Ryan. He said what's up ladies, y'all missed my wife that much y'all have to see us twice in a day. Raina said no we came to start on the wedding planning mom should be driving up in a minute, both momma's. Ava said oh no let me put something on. Ray said this your place let them know. Ryan said we don't play that over here. Raina said look at the Lion King speaking up for his woman. They all laughed. Next thing I know the ladies were in the den gathering everything for the wedding.