sue liked her??

Sue liked her? But sue was a girl

Alissa was as straight as one could be. However the more she looked at sue the more she noticed how lovely her hair sat and how the red jumpsuit she always worse really complimented her figure.

Could she like sue?

"Um I'll be right back, I need to shit!" Alissa said.

As Alissa ran to the toilets, all her thoughts were flushing through her mind.

Did she like Sue? Did she still like men? Or maybe she only liked females when she was drunk?

Well all these thoughts were rushing too fast in her head that they started working her stomach out too. She ran to a cubicle and puked up all her guts.

Once she thought she was finished, she heard someone walk in... It was Robert.

It was Robert?

"Alissa? Are you Okay?" Robert asked curiously "Robert what are you doing in here? You are a man, get out!"

The gender identities really got to her.

Robert giggled loudly. Alissa's stomach fluttered in excitement. He was definitely into her!

She threw the door open loudly making it break the wall down. He lifted her up gazing into her eyes.

She then puked on him in excitement.

He dropped her in disgust immediately. Screaming at the top of his lungs like a girl. "Oh my god! Ew!" He ran out of the toilets, gagging at the fact that Alissa a girl he might've liked threw up all over him. Alissa stayed on the floor, disappointed in herself.

She then saw Sue standing in the doorframe.

"That was kind of hot!" Sue exclaimed.

Alissa looked at sue. She found that hot? 'Maybe I am into girls then.'

Just then Pitbull ran in screaming like a ten year old girl. "How could you puke on Robert?"

Alissa looked up at Pitbull, remembering how embarrassing that moment was. She was about to apologise until Sue turned around to Pitbull and slapped the man.

Pitbull fell to the ground hard, immediately sobbing to himself. "You are a pathetic man, Pitbull."

Pitbull scared for his life fled to safety.

Sue turned back round, looking down at Alissa.

Alissa looks up at Sue, admiring her. 'What a confident woman' she thought.

She built up all the courage in her, and grabbed Alissa's hands. Pulling her up off the ground where Alissa was sat.

When finally Alissa was standing, Sue grabbed Alissa's face and pulled her for a kiss. It was a deep compassionate kiss.

When they were done, Alissa decided that yes today she would be gay.

Then Alissa and Sue would become girlfriends the very next day. Alissa was a little nervous to walk into school with Sue scared of what others would think but Sue held her hand and told her "Everything will be fine Alissa, live the sue lifestyle." They both finally walked into school and everyone was stunned.

Everyone was talking about them for weeks, obsessed with the two!

They were unstoppable.

All while that, Pitbull and Robert cried but it didn't matter about them anymore.

Alissa had finally gained the attention she had been dying for.

The end.