The Landing To Peacful Falls

After the storm was over, the Triplets, Webby and Chloe were exhausted from catching things. Then Chloe realizes that Oliver fainted and she tried to wake him up, She poked him and he didn't wake up. Then she poked him again, and finally Oliver woke up. "Phew, i thought you're dead." Said Dewey in relief. Then Oliver got up, feeling a little dizzy. "What happened?" Said Oliver with his eyes crossed, and blinked to fix his eyes. "I steered us." Said Webby feeling a little proud of herself, with her hands behind her back. "I did. I steered the house!" Chloe rolls her eyes with her arms crossed. "Steered us?" Said Oliver, fully awake and gets up. "Yeah, and when you tied your stuff down, you took a nap." Explained Dewey. "So she went ahead and steered us down here." "Yeah, sure." Said Oliver as he puts the book down, and Chloe putting to picture back on the wall. Oliver walks to the window, and opens it to peek out to see where they are. But the house was above the clouds. "Can't tell where we are." Oliver spoken while squinting. "Oh, we're in South America alright!" Said Huey. "It was a cinch with my Jr WoodChuck GPS." "A GP... What now?" Questioned Oliver. "Uncle Donald Gave it to me." Said Huey, showing Oliver his GPS. "It shows exactly where we are on the planet." Said Dewey as he imitates GPS beeping. "With this baby, we'll never be lost!" But Dewey accidently slaps the GPS out of Huey's hand and fell out the window. "Oops." Said Dewey as Oliver groaned, and Huey glares at him. "We'll take you guys down find a bus stop, and just tell the man you want to go back to your Uncle Scrooge's mansion." Said Oliver cutting the strings with scissors. "Sure, but i don't think buses are in Peaceful Falls." Said Webby. Then the balloons were released, and the house started to move down.

 "There, that will ought to do it." Said Oliver, getting up. "Here we'll give you guys some change for bus fair." "Nah, we'll take the bus pass." Said Louie, as he put his hands in his pockets. "Whoa. That's gonna be a billion transfers to get back to Uncle Scrooge's Mansion." Said Huey, as the house continues to move down. And soon, they're in the fog. Two hours later, Chloe came out on the porch. "Hey, Oliver?" Said Webby, putting her arms on the porch. "How much longer?" "Well, we're up pretty high." Said Oliver. "Could take hours to get down." Then he got startled by a thing in the fog. "That thing was.. a building or something." Oliver Mumbled. Then he yelped by another thing in the fog. "What was that, Oliver?" Said Chloe nervously. "We can't be close to the ground yet." Said Oliver. Then he sees the ground, and gasps. The house landed and still moves against the ground, with the others hanging on tight to the porch. And hits the rock with damage, causing the others to fall off. Oliver and Chloe got up and saw their house flew over them. "Wait! Wait, no don't! Don't, don't!" Oliver exclaimed while chasing the house. "Wait, wait. Wait!" Finally he caught the garden hose, but he flew off. "Oliver!" Cried Chloe, as she and the others ran after him and caught his foot with the others hanging on each other. They all caught each other. "Guys, hang on! Hey!" Stuttered Oliver scaredly. "Whoa! Whoa!" Exclaimed Webby. She tried to pull back, but the house was too strong, and finally they stopped. Soon as they reach the edge, Oliver screamed. "Walk back. Walk back." He said fearfully. "Okay." Said Webby out of breath. Oliver looks around the foggy world. "Where... Where are we?" Asked Oliver tiredly. "This doesn't look like the city or the jungle Oliver." Said Chloe. The wind was strong, and blew on Oliver and his friends. "Don't worry, Chloe." Said Oliver, still hanging on to the garden hose. "I got it." The wind continued, then it finally dies down. 

Oliver sees the fog began to disappear. in the distance, was a waterfall, Oliver squinted. Then entirely, the fog disappeared. And there was peacefull falls, Oliver Chloe and their friends can't believe their eyes. "There it is." Oliver said in delight.

The Peaceful Falls so beautiful, they looked at the mesas, with some clouds hovering over the trees, and being around mesas and streams going each direction

The Peaceful Falls so beautiful, they looked at the mesas, with some clouds hovering over the trees, and being around mesas and streams going each direction. Then Oliver looks at Peaceful Falls again. "Chloe, it's so beautiful." He said, then looks at the page of Peaceful Falls. "We made it." "What?!" Said Chloe in excitement. "We Made It!" Oliver said happily. "Guys, we can float right over there!" Chloe hugs Oliver for the dream that she wished for since she and Oliver were younger. "Climb up. Climb up!" Said Oliver in excitement. "You mean for adventure?" Dewey asked. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Said Oliver. "Okay! We'll climb up." Promised Huey. Oliver mutters, while his friends climbs on the garden hose, and Chloe slips. "Please watch it." Said Oliver. "Sorry." Said Chloe sheepishly. Then she climbs up and slips a little bit, and she went up and grunted. "Now, when you all get up there, go ahead and hoist me up!" Oliver called out to them. "Got it?" A few seconds of silence, Oliver called out to his friends again. "You on the porch yet?" But the problem was: Chloe has a hard time climbing up, her cheeks started to turn bright red, then slips down, panting. Oliver was angry. "What? That's it?" He shouted. "We came all this way just to get stuck at he wrong end of this rock pile?!" His shout made a big echo around Peaceful Falls. "Great." Oliver grunted angrily. Then Webby has an idea. "Hey, if we could have an adventure over here, would you come for the surprise?" She suggested. "What are you talking about?" Said Oliver in a fustrated voice. "We could walk you and Chloe's house to the falls." Said Webby. "Walk it?" Asks Chloe curiously. "Yeah! After all, we weigh it down." Said Huey. "We could walk it right over there. like a parade balloon." Oliver thinks about it, and it sounds good to him.

Just then, Oliver ties the garden hose on himself, while Chloe ties herself with a light yellow rope with the other ropes attach to Chloe's rope. "Now, we will walk to the falls quickly and quietly with no rap music or flash dancing." Oliver began. "We have three days at best before the heilum leaks out of those balloons." "Whoa." Said Chloe quietly in amazement. "And if were not at the falls when that happens," Oliver continues. "Were not getting to the falls." "We found the sand!" Said Webby, as Oliver groans. "Don't you worry Chloe, we'll get our house over there." Said Oliver to Chloe. Chloe nods her head. "This is already fun isn't it?" Said Webby in excitement. "By the time we get there, you'll feel so adventurous. Oh, Oliver, if we happen to get separated, use a weird and funny call." Webby makes the weird sound again, and made Oliver covered his ears. "Wait, why are we going to peaceful falls again?" Asked Dewey. Oliver thought of the idea. "Hey let's play a game." He said. "It's called, 'See who can be quiet the longest'." "Cool! Oliver and i love that game when were younger!" Said Chloe. They continue to walk the house to set it over to Peaceful Falls.