new mission

He hovered himself over me, watching my lewd reactions. "If you're only loud to a few fingers, imagine the real thing." I could feel his ego rise.

"Having fun?" Dazai emerged from the dark,
causing me to jump. Chuuya stood up like normal, nonchalantly walking out the room.

"Um.. I.." I awkwardly said, not addressing Chuuya nor Dazai. "Oh i'm not mad don't worry." Dazai smiled reassuringly.

"You're not..?"

"Nope."

A hint of hurt crashed down. He was okay with me just .. Lying around? Including with like his best friend?

"Isn't he your best friend ..?"

"Y/n.." He smiled, almost laughing.

"What?" I questioned fixing my pants, "Me and chuuya are dating, dumbass." He layed down staring at the roof.

"What?!" I yelled, as loud as I intended to.
"Don't be loud, baby." He laughed, his head turning to view my face. "So you're dating.. And trying to get into my pants.."

"Basically yeah." He shrugged. "I'm suprised you didn't know. We always fuck." He sighed, "You do? When? I've never.." I said processing everything.

"Oh I guess when you're asleep or reading. Fun times, was when we did it everywhere. Like in your old hotel room and the car and, oh my god, even the school janitors closet."  He sat back up, turning to face me.

"What the fuck? My room too?" I gasped, and he ignored my comment. "Chuuya and you are different though. He's like never really loud but you are. It turns me on," He said, eyeing my body.

"..It does? I do..?" I was taken aback by that, feeling nervous.

"Of course. You're hot too, if you weren't a virgin i'd fuck you dumb." He sighed again feeling defeat.

I froze..

"But you're both trying to get in my pants.. How's that even gonna work.. won't you.. fight?" I quietly said, catching his attention.

He smirked, crawling over and pinning me down on the bed he rubbed his palm over my covered clit. "You see, Y/n. A girl can handle so much, but you.." His eyes narrowed.

"Wait.." My legs twitched, "Two dicks," He rubbed his bulge there, still keeping eye contact. "Two holes," His finger slithered on my main hole, then slithered down to my ass.

I pushed him off, "I am not doing anal. No way! That's so nasty!" I crossed my legs, and he smiled.

"Oh well," He grabbed the folders off the floor and put it on the bed.

"Now back to this mission. Your gonna do it, Alrighr?" He opened it.

"..Fine." I agreed, rolling my eyes.

"Great." He leaned in and kissed my cheek, then get off the bed and out the room.

What the fuck.

"Okay girls, this is Y/n. She's new so please teach her whatever." The gay manager said, smiling as another stripper called for him. "Okay look babe, these girls are nice. Just don't piss Angie off, and... I forgot what else. See ya girly!" The manager said, giving my shoulder a pat and walking over to the stripper who called for him.

I awkwardly stood there. No way im actually doing this. A girl started to come my way smiling,

"Hey pretty. I'm sophia, your new right?" She smiled, holding a few items. "Yes. I'm y/n." I nonchalantly said, nodding as a bow.

"Great, follow me. Do you know the basics?" She turned on her heel and starting walking with me close behind. "Yes" Thank god for training before i got here.

"Great! Then you're good to go, just don't piss off angie." She stopped at an empty vanity. "This is yours from now on, and if you need anything i'm the one two rows down."

"Oh okay.. Who's Angie?" I placed my bag down, looking back at sophia. "Ugh, some bitch. Angie's full name is like, Angelina, but she hates it so we have to call her Angie. And she's like so spoiled, she takes all our income." Sophia took a big breath, "All because she's pretty and knows how to get the job done. But she's just a sleeping around hoe, with nothing better to do in life but bully the new comers."

"New comers? So she's gonna bully me as well?" I blinked, hoping a bitch would try me.

"Definitely not you. You're prettier than her
so . The worse she'll do to you is get you to quit."
Sophia hummed, "Okay girl. Here's the schedule. If you have questions you know where to find me or kash."  She miles giving me a tiny clipboard. "Kash?" I looked at her, "The manager. Okay, toots!"  and with that she walked away.

I took a quick look at the schedule;
(You can skip THIS)

^ Back ups begin, for an hour. ^
  - Break -

Event :
     Sophia, given 25 minutes for her show.
• Sophia's back ups  will include : Stephanie, sweetie, Angel, and Debrah.

Special event:
New comers will dance.
  - Jay and Fabia duet. (Jay quit. Fabia absent)
   - Last option ; Y/n solo.

Main Event:
  Angie's Fantastical WhoreHouse.
  - Color change and the spot light on the closed carpet.
- Opens and Angie is there with her iconic slutty outfit.
- She has maximum 30 minutes to Dance, No breaks given.

The events end and the backup dancers break is over,

The Night returns and lap dances with the dancers will open,
(Lap dancers are off shift by now.)

Lights out, 3 Am.
: Please refrain from kicking the dancers out and keep security within reach whenever needed of assistance. If security is not outside the dancers room, they will be fired. Do not let Highschoolers do Lap dances or Main events. :

END OF SCHEDULE
( U can read here now )

"Wait i'm doing a fucking solo?" I gasped, slightly shaking. "Oh poor baby. You're new right? Best leave it's scary out there." A Curly haired light skinned girl said. Beautiful at that.

"Y/n, right? I'm Angie." I gulped, and nodded.

"Cool. Well anyways, Best practice right? Don't wanna embarrass yourself out there." She laughed as she walked away, in her robe.

I can't do this. Nearly naked, dancing on a pole for men that have wives and kids at home unaware of where the man is at?

I quickly grabbed my phone to dial Chuuya. "Please pick up."

"Oh baby, no phones aloud. Forgot to tell you. Can't risk the girls getting posted. Phone in bin," Kash said, Hold a tiny bin with 'Phones' written on it.

"But." I tried to interject but to no avail. "No buts. I've trusted phones and it only led to one my girls passing. Phone. In. Bin. Now, Y/n." Kash strictly said, slightly scaring me. I nodded and reluctantly put my phone in the bucket.

"Thank you, now go practice for your show. Don't want you to embarrass yourself now, " He joked and walked off collecting phones.

What the fuck am I gonna do.

END AHAHQHAHAHAHHAH

So Bazukully  , 🙀 , i got lazy again.

And i'm estimating the next update will be : March 12th. Or like next year but that's the same. Ok bye guys love u 😍