Prologue: Apocalypse invaders!

In the vast expanse of space. Somewhere in the solar system filled with darkness, there was nothing but the myriads of stars glimmering in the distance as the only source of light along with the light of the sun that orbit one of the many distant planets nearby.

Somewhere in the vast space surrounded by countless unexplored planets. A figure could be seen hovering in empty space.

The man had long waist length red hair that reaches below his waist, and deep crimson eyes that seem as though they had already seen everything this universe had to offer. His face was handsome and quite youthful for someone who had lived for countless eons.

However, if one were to observe him closely, they would notice his body had traces of blood that seemed to have already dried up. In his hand, he clutched a long black greatsword.

And despite trying to seem firm, his blood-stained hand couldn't help but trembled occasionally, as though exposing his inner weakness behind his tough exterior.

On his body there were many injuries there and his breathing was uneven, as though he had just had one of the hardest battles of his life.

The corners of his lips were stained with blood, and some parts of his once exquisite golden armour were particularly destroyed.

<Status>

Name: Lucas

Race: Transcendental existence

Title: Destroyer of worlds

Class: God of chaos and destruction

Level: ???

Mana: 9999

Magic: ???

Strength: 9999

Defence: 9999

Dexterity: 9999

Agility: 9999

Intelligence: 80,000

HP: 200/5000

Skills:

[Devourer.] (level 10) [Space manipulation.] (Level 10) [Beast summon.] (Level 10)

[Chaotic flames.] (Level 10) [Concealment.] (level 10) [Berserker.] (Level 10) (Passive skill)

[Aura of destruction.] (Level 10) (Passive skill) [Fear inducement.] (Level 10) (Passive skill)

[Seeker of knowledge.] (Level 10) [Rebirth.] (Level 10) [Sword god domain.] (Level 10) [Void slash.] (Level 10) [Gravity manipulation.] (Level 10) [Abyss Black lightning.] (Level 10)

After checking his stats, the red-haired man folded his arms and closed his eyes, as though he was waiting for something or perhaps, someone. It was only after thirty minutes did, he heard the voice he had been patiently waiting for.

[Notice: No pursuers are within the detection range of 1000 kilometres. It is possible to use long distance teleportation to escape at any moment. Will master proceed with this plan? (Yes/No)]

An emotionless voice sounded inside the red-haired man's head, waiting for his response.

"Tch," The red-haired man frowned when he heard the word 'escape' He didn't like the fact that he was being forced to flee from a fight, but what other choice did he have? The man clenched his fist so tight that his knuckles turned white. He had to do everything he could to suppress his boundless murderous intent.

The man was a god and yet, he had no choice but to run for his life, it was the biggest humiliation he had ever felt.

But the enemies aren't something he could even handle alone.