☾︎ 𝐸𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 ☽︎

AUTHOR P.O.V

Seven months after Sujin born

At Choi Family's Mansion

"Baa baa baa~"

"Aigoo our little young master, you already awake. It's seems like you know it's time for your feeding time."

A woman in her late 40s entering Sujin's room with a bright smile on her face while holding Sujin's perfect warm milk in the baby bottle.

"Baaa wooo~"

The woman lift up Sujin from his crib and carry him on her arms gently before sitting down on the couch to feed Sujin his milk.

(Sujin's room)

After feeding Sujin's milk, the woman undress Sujin to get him ready for bath. She laying Sujin back down inside his crib and went to the bathroom to prepare Sujin's tub with warm water.

Seungcheol who's the one suggesting to hired a nanny for Sujin since they both have been so busy with work lately and barely have time to take care of Sujin.

Meanwhile Jeonghan doesn't want to bother his mother-in-law to look after his son and agreed to Seungcheol with the idea or hiring a nanny.

"Ouk, young master."

The woman was quiet surprised when she saw Siwoo standing next to Sujin's crib out of nowhere.

"Are you taking Sujin for his bath?" Siwoo ask as gently holding Sujin's tiny hand.

"Yes, is there anything I could do for you?"

Siwoo shakes his head.

"Please do it quickly, Siwoo wants to play with Sujin."

That five years old boy let of Sujin's little hand and sit on the couch.

After the nanny done with Sujin's bath, Siwoo watching Sujin's get dressed while playing with his little brother a little.

"All done. Now our young master is all fresh and ready."

"Nanny! Can I take Sujin in his stroller to the garden?" Siwoo ask enthusiasticly.

Sujin let out a hyper sounds as he seems to understand what his big brother were saying.

"Sure, young master. But you have to eat your breakfast first."

Siwoo nodding his head and hop off from the couch and immediately heading downstairs to have some breakfast.

Meanwhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At A Shooting Range