Chapter 1

Georgia (Omega)

Aj (Alpha)

Lotta (Omega)

Lotta (Omega)

During the whole girls life she's covered up her scent, til now

During the whole girls life she's covered up her scent, til now.. She decided to stop using her scent blocker (for the plot). This omegas name is Georgia, wanting to flirt with the Alpha she has had her eyes on the for the past month. Her scent made this Alpha CRAZY, the Alphas name is Aj.. The Alpha has been obsessed with the Omega for a few months. Her scent drew the Alpha over the edge.
"LOTTA!! I haven't taken my scent blockers for the last week.. I wanted to get my Alphas attention." Georgia says to her Omega friend Lotta.
"You're so desp-" Lotta starts, til the Alpha comes in, stopping her.
"Hey guys, I-" The Alpha stops, smelling a sweet vanilla smell in the air, making her feel sick from the strength. 'Georgia looks embarrassed..' the Alpha notices her face. The Alpha starts to feel like her Rut is starting.
"Aj, you need to go home.. I can smell your rut coming." Lotta tells the Alpha as a warning.
"Is that smell coming from you?" The Alpha asks while sniffing the air around Georgia, smelling it more on her.
The Alpha ends up grabbing a fistful of the Omegas hair, leaving the Omegas mouth open, and smelling her scent glands.
'Georgia looks humiliated' Lotta and Aj realize..
"Do you n-need something..?" Georgia asks, embarrassed, seeing the Alpha make eye contact afterwards.
The Alpha lets go of the omegas hair angrily.
"I'm leaving," Aj says quietly before rushing off.

After the alpha was confirmed to be gone Georgia exploded into a tomato. Her scent was going crazy to the point her best friend was embarrassed.
"What just happened..?" Georgia asks, brain foggy.
Lotta didn't even reply, she was just upset her friends pheromones were so strong, drawing attention to them. The teacher comes over..
"Georgia, you need to leave," Templeman tells her "Right now."
Georgia is confused but doesn't argue since she is embarrassed.

Since a bus wasn't ready Georgia walked all the way home, having to walk past the Alphas house smelling a strong scent, almost tumbling over from the smell.

Once she made is home, she realized she was covered in slick. No one was even around but she was extremely embarrassed about her heat starting from the Alpha she likes grabbing her hair.

A FEW DAYS LATER

The omega still couldn't get over her heat, so she took her medicine to stop it.

Going to school furiously from her not being able to deal with the heat.
Seeing the alpha made her think, HARD. Georgia was extremely nervous due to the alpha giving her a dead stare. Yet the alpha looked.. mad?

BEFORE GEORGIA ARRIVED

"I bet she's going to have taken her medicine.. I'm going to be furious since I won't be able to smell her," Aj says to Lotta while giving her a tiny Starbucks order.
Lotta's eyes turn into HEARTS when seeing the Starbucks, finally listening to what she's saying.
"You guys are so annoying, just ask each other out already."
"I can't," Aj says 'can I?'..

BACK TO THE PRESENT

'Is she mad at me?' Georgia stresses, accidentally letting stressed pheromones out.
Aj sniffs the air looking even ANGRIER.
'Who is making her stressed out? Is she trying to replace me? Tch, I'm better than all of them' Aj overthinks but still exposes her neck and lets out calm pheromones to calm the omega.

TO BE CONTINUED...