3rd pov-

"So we have some news for you girls" our trainee manager says

"really what is it?" Ria says

"well you girls are currently our only trainees so we feel like 4 years is enough time for you guys and we are going to debut you all Friday".

"wait really!" We all say jumping up and down and screaming in excitement. "No way that is so close"

"Yeah I know I can't wait for that day" she says as we smile "but" she says and we groan " you know hat means even more work"

"Yea we know but it's ok we got this" hiyyih says we all nod in agreement "alright ladies let's get to work then yeah" yes we all say

Minji pov
So we just received the information about our debut from our manager.

I can't wait we have been training for 4 years I was starting to regret leaving ador and hybe.

as I saw my ex trainee friends debuted but at last we get to debut on Friday I can't wait.

I'm going to call my mom to update her.

Jia pov-
Yes! We get to debut in two days and I can't wait I wonder what concept we'll have I hope it's something that we can all conform to well.
We have been training for so long and considering we were the only trainees that were excepted and trained.

After my mom showed her open distain for my choice of career I really hope we make it big I mean we are from a small unknown entertainment agency.

Let me get my phone to at least tell my parents the change and update.

Ria pov-
I'm glad we finally get to debut it was really challenging not just because of the training but also the staff but moving on from that.

I can't wait for Friday we finally get to have our phones back and we'll get paid after the first week of our debut hopefully we can have more freedom I can't wait.

Bahiyyih pov-
I'm glad we finally get to debut but I can't help but feel sad also knowing that once people know my name I will Be looked at differently and that's just something my mental state can't handle anymore.

But I'm also happy that I will get to contact my family after four years you know because they take out phones during our entire trainee journey can't wait for that.

I also want us to have an different debut sound than noise music or jersey club like many of the other groups that debut with those sounds its getting tired now so all I can do is hope for the best.

Author pov-
Our manager comes back into the room to let us know our schedule.

" Ok girls we have a lot to do right now alright so just cooperate with us on this Now we have to record the song and do the photo shoot and MV for the debut. But first let's start on the introduction videos for the channel and social media post ok"

she says and claps her hands together
"umm ok what are we each going to do for our introduction videos?" Bahiyyih questions.

The manager slightly rolls her eyes not that anyone other than hiyyih noticed. "Well we are going to assign now ok so let me do my job ok thanks" she spits

Bahiyyih gets annoyed and wants to say something but decides to reply some what civil

"ok I wouldn't have asked if the was an discussion that had happened a few days ago so we are prepared and not rushed but yes please do your job your doing great luv"
she spits back sarcastically and rolls her eyes.

their manager look upset but let it go while minji and jia looked surprised buy that let it go soon after while ria looked proud
"ok anyway"the manager said "Bahiyyih will be dancing ria will be dancing minji will be rapping and jia will be singing ok"

" but I prefer to rap" ria said "yea and I prefer to sing" hiyyih chimed in the manager rolls her eyes and says "well you both are ok dancers you'll be fine it not going to kill you shit! Get over it" she yelled all of them flinch

while ria and hiyyih get scared and worried "ok ok" they say "good now go pick out an outfit and let's get started shall we" she smiles "yes" the four girls say in response.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW COME BACK SOON FEEL FREE TO COMMENT CORRECT AND REQUEST THEY WILL BE LOOKED AT AND TOOK INTO Consideration

BYE LOVES🩵🩵