Chapter 1

It was a cold winter night, the raindrops hammered on the glasses of the young vampire, who had gone in search of a healing source. The young vampire, named Skylar, was a descendant of "BloodSnow". The "Bloodsnow", due to their weak constitution, had a greater risk of catching diseases, and often incurable ones. The latter continued to walk despite the icy air that reigned, under the snowflakes and the rain hoping to find a place of warmth before continuing his journey. He had been walking for 2 whole days without stopping in search of this plant that could save him.

- Please...Just one damn plant...Nothing more. Skylar sighed, exhausted.

After an hour of walking, he stopped near a forest, where he saw a lovely meadow, the water in which was frozen. He approached, wanting to rest when suddenly his body heat decreased, he immediately began to panic and barely 5 seconds later, a dull noise hissed his ears and the young man had a sudden headache, the heat in his body diminished, all he could glimpse before passing out on the ground were eyes, eyes that were incredibly winsome but held a discernible coldness.

When he woke up, he was tied to a chair, in a dark room with 2 gigantic windows, like those of the old manors and the walls were covered with paintings, he couldn't distinguish any things. He noticed his clothes were clean, although they must have been dirty after hours spent everywhere. His whole body was cold, his hands were almost blues, he clenched his fists. He also noticed the only source of light was the glow of the moon, a plain moon, that were reflected on the ground.

- How did I get here...Thought the the young man, panicked at the idea of finding himself face to face with a psychopath. He tried to remember what happened but to no avail. Nothing expect memory of eyes...shimmering? He struggled for several minutes before giving up and trying to come up with a plan. At first he tried to control his composure. His canines were sharp again, a defense system which is not completely useless in a deplorable situation.

- Fuck... He bit his lips to keep calm, when footsteps were heard, they were approaching the room. As the footsteps approached, Skylar got calm down and the mysterious person was now in the room.                                                                                                                                                                              - Who are you ?! Skylar yelled. The person, wasn't the guy he saw before passing out on the ground. This one, had orange hair. And he was very tall, but he noticed there wasn't an ounce of malice in his eyes. He was dressed entirely in black, with long black boots and black gloves as well.                                                      

- I promise, I'm not here to hurt you ! Let me explain things but stay calm ! He wanted to reassure Skylar but it didn't work.    

- Alright then untie me ! The orange haired sighed.

 - Yes there, wait. He approached and undid the bonds that held the BloodSnow. As he finished, Skylar stepped back, as a precaution. 

- I'm Chan-Il, it wasn't me who wanted to tie you but I had too. 

- Ok wait can you start by the beginning please ? He just wanted to get out of there.

 - Oh yes sure, so do you remember that forest ? The brunette nodded his head and memories started to come back.

 - Me and my friend, saw you there and you started to fall, so my friend tried to catch you but you were already losing your conscience. And he ordered me to to bring you back here untill you feel good, to help you. And when you were unconscious, you skin tone was abnormally...grey ? As if you were sick. Skylar, remembered everything now. The meadow, his temperature drop, that thud...He tried not to show it but he was terrified, to be in an unknown mansion miles from his home, to be in front of people with malicious intentions. And did Chan-Il and that guy really want to help him ? Did they have machiavellian plans ? Would they let him go ? So many questions popped in his mind but he kept calm and asked.

- Alright, but I have questions, obviously I mean, are we far from that forest ? And what about that thud ? He started with simple questions.                        

- Mmh...I think we are not very far from that forest. And what do you mean by that thud ? He frowned slightly.

 Skylar bit the inside of his cheeks. Okay, I will maybe continue my quest without taking the wrong path. But didn't he really hear that noise ? Was I hallucinating ? He tried not to pay attention to the noise that he heard a few hours ago, about time, he wondered how much time he was here.

 - Young man...Are you alright ? Do you need something ? Asked his interlocutor. It's been 5 minutes you haven't said something...                                                                                                                      

5 minutes ? He cleared his throat.            

- Oh don't worry I'm alright but you know I have no idea where I am and since when...He had a forced smile.

- You're right ! It's the mansion of the Baek family. But only their son is here for the moment, but actually he's outside. And it's been 10 hours !

- BAEK FAMILY ? 10 HOURS ?  He was so surprised that he spoke out loud. 

- Yes...is there something wrong with that ? He scratched the back of his head, visibly worried.     

- Well i am quite surprised and i tought th-...      

Once again, an another loud noise was herd. And Chan Il turned around, looking for the source of this noise.                                  

  - Excuse me l have something to do now..But I can't let you go right now ! He walked towards the door giving to Skylar a faint smile. Skylar couldn't run properly and when he tried to catch the ginger, he fell, once again, on the ground. Fuck...Not again...And the door closed.

24/01/24
29/01/24

988W