Falling for you

• Dedicated to Aleh Muhsin

Chapter 1: I paced down my block with my hair blowing all over the place because of the irritating British winds. Looking down at my wet uggs , I gripped my keys and walked up to my door. I stuck my key in the lock. Attempting to turn the lock, I failed. I pounded on the door. "Shit." I muttered under my breath. I sat down by my door.

I whip out my phone and see that there is 1% battery remaining. Then I turn it off all the way and see my neighbor Aleh approaching me . "Umm... Why are you sitting by your door?"He asked with a cheeky grin. I immediatly blushed as red as a tomato as I looked into his perfect back eyes.

"My key is jammed ." I mumbled as I looked up at his pretty little face.

He reached out his hand to me. I grabbed it firmly and he pulled me up without a sweat.

"Well if you'd like you can come to my flat and have some brew." He said with a smile.

"Yes. I would love that." I said smiling like an idiot.

We linked arms and he led me to his lovely home. We were standing outside his door . He opened the door with his key. 

Bending over, he gestured his hand in a fancy way saying, "Ladies first."

Without saying a word I stepped inside and gazed around his beautiful home .

"Do you like it?" He spoke with a slur.

"It's beautiful." I whispered.

"Alright. Would you like some warm clothes ?" He spoke staring at my drenched clothes.

"Sure." I said with a smile as I sat down on his burgundy couch. 

*5min later*

I really have to pee. I thought to myself. I got up and wandered through his hallway.

I opened a door slowly and I find a half naked Aleh.

"Oh my god."I said as I stared at his body .

He had a long, lean body with and abs.

He quickly jumped behind his queen sized bed as I slapped my hand over my eyes. "Sorry. I was looking for a restroom. I'll be leaving now." I said backing up with my hand over my eyes still.

Without realizing I hit my head against the wall. The last thing I can remember is Aleh screaming my name.