321-340

Pinellia novel
Chapter 321 Doudou acts coquettishly and cutely
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 320: Persuading the two elders to come to celebrate the New YearNext chapter: Chapter 322 Giving Chicken
In the room, the old man was silent for a long time, and then said: "Why are you going? Your mother and I are fine here. There are so many people in your family, why should we join in the fun?"

Father Zhou still chose to refuse.

Zhou Dong looked at the two of them worriedly, "The boss is supposed to support his parents, so why are you not willing to come here?"

Dad Zhou said, "Your mother and I are doing well now, and we can also work and earn money on our own. Money, too many people living together will cause trouble."

Regarding the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law's family, living with their parents, Mr. Zhou has also experienced it.

Regardless of whether they are parents or daughter-in-law, they are both good, but living together is prone to conflicts.

As a son and a husband, he has experienced this kind of conflict many times before.

Therefore, now that his children live separately, Father Zhou also feels that such a life is quite convenient.

In the past, it was because I didn't want the children to think that the two parents were partial, and I didn't want to put too much burden on the parents.

Nowadays, I am used to such days.

Zhou Dong heard the sound and said helplessly: "What's the matter? I'll let you go celebrate the New Year together."

"Grandpa and grandma..." Zhou Dongzheng said, and Doudou ran in from outside the house.

When the old lady saw her precious granddaughter, she quickly reached out and said, "Hey, my little girl is here."

Doudou snuck into her grandma's arms, hugged her, and shouted, "Grandma..."

Then she smiled towards her grandpa. He came up to me and hugged grandpa.

"Grandpa..."

"Oh, my dear grandson..."

The whole room was filled with joy because of Doudou's appearance.

Zhou Dong looked at the wrinkles on the faces of the two elders because of their smiles, and continued to persuade: "Mom and Dad, it would be great to spend the New Year together. You both like Doudou. Aren't you happy to live in the same house with her?" After that,

Zhou Dong also said He gave his daughter a look.

Doudou received his father's gaze, hugged his grandfather and said quickly: "Grandpa, come to our house, come to our house to celebrate the New Year. Doudou misses you, Doudou wants to be with his grandparents." Listening to the child's persuasion

, The old man's heart softened a lot.

He said with a smile: "If you want to be with your grandparents, come over here!"

"No, my grandparents go home." Doudou shook his head quickly.

Then, she whispered in the old man's ear: "There are a lot of delicious food at home. Doudou has hidden a lot of them for grandpa to eat."

Although Doudou said it in a low voice, her voice was not quiet.

Seeing this, the old lady smiled and said, "Why, only your grandpa hid it? Not your grandma?" "

Yes, yes." Doudou nodded quickly, "Grandpa and grandma are both here. Come over during the New Year, Doudou. Doudou misses you so much."

"Okay, okay..."