A lonely girl with a little hapiness

Ok so this story is about me in real life it has been a bad life and a good life it changes very often sowhy wont we get started.
So I was born in Rusia January 21 2005 when I was born i had two sisters teyre name was Shaguf and Khursid and they wanted me to have a talent and they were thinking so hard than anything to thing of one and then Khursid thought of dancing so Shaguf totally agreed then even though i was little they were forcing me to dance and i was like stop dont do that and seriosly i was a cry baby when i was little but know look at me i am much nicer than i have been before anyways then we went to visit our grandma in Afghnistan and i was pretty excited to meet my grandma it was very nice but then i asked my mom if i have grandpa then she said yes but she did not want me to know that he is dead because i was to little to know about that so she told me that he moved to other country for a little bit.
Then we moved back to Russia then my sisters worked a litte bit harder than before than i actually did it and i was wrong dancing is fun then our mom borned a baby that was a boy and Khursid thought of the name for the boy it was Azim actually she thought of Azimullah but it is hard to say it so we all decided to call him Azim because mullah and the end of his name is actually how we say god in our language then my sisters and i thought of his talent and tis time i am going to be part of it and then Shagufa told me that i am going to be older sister and by te way Shagufa is the oldest sister in our family so anyways we tryed even harder than they thought of my talent becase it is hard to think of a talent for a boy we tryed dancing but he was totally bad at dancing.So then we just leaved it because we tryed too hard and in our family we did not want to think harder and harder it was too precious.
After that we all decide move to Afghanistan so that he will understand that he is afghan and so he can meet our grandma and that time my mom told me that our grandpa died right after i was born so i never got to meet him but that is okay because so that i wont cry my mom showed me the video and the photos of him he looked just like my mom so did my grandma then we moved back to Russia then our mom borned another boy which our dad thought of a name called Arsalan and he was borned in Russia December 4 2012 and i forgot to tell my brothers birthday and i forgot his birthday give me a second to ask him because i think he is in his room,Ok i asked him and he said January 7 2007.

Well that was all of my story part 1 but part 2 will come maybe today or maybe some day ever!!!