A lonely girl with a little hapiness

Okay guys here is part 2 of a lonely girl with a little hapiness.
So when my little baby arsalan my brother i am now absoutely the older sister so then i started to go to preschool then afte 1 year of preschool i skipped a grade because i knew everysinglething in kindergarten so i also skippped 1 grade becasue i was even smarter tan they were but then i did not skip a grade for 2 so i went to second grade and guess what I was popular with two of my friends can you guys believe that?So now i am going to be telling you guys how did we got popular so we got popular becasue me and my friends were smat and pretty and how we know i was poplar was because we were friends then there was a boy whos name was eric he said are you guys popular?And we said no but we thought of being it so know everytime we come to school we act nicely to every student really carefully so then i signed up for the dance class it was awesome then ever becasue that teacher was saying that i am an awesome dancer that she never saw after i finished 2 grade i went to my bffs birthday party then i went home and there was a call from america again and they said that they have good news.
Her news was if we move in America then our dad is going to come maybe in a 6 months or so but my mo disagreed because she wants to stay with him more than move but our dad got nice and said that we can move to America and also that he is going to be fine so my sisters agreed with a little cry iwas crying too everybody was so that we wont forget this moment we went in the trip it was awesome thing ever so when we went home we started packing up with sadness it was actually winter there so then we moved to America after a month ago our dads store were he worked was borned so thank god he was fine because he took a break because he was sick but then he felt fine then we had fine in america we had stupid neighbors because there were so mean and well yeah that was the end of my story because thats how far i am here i was 8 when i came here but look at me know because now i am 10 in 5 grade almost because i finished 4 grade already so yeah ok i will write more when my life is gonna you know go far so please please becasue i would love it because if you guys liked it i would be so happy that i would forgot all the bad stuff that was happenning with my life so my part 3 might come in i dont know maybe in a month or so.Well bye wait before you go i wanted to say i was crying when i wrote ths story of my life well know you guys can go bye bye!!!