17. Daniel

My arm is numb. Rey's big head has it trapping under her but I can't find the will to remove it when she looks so peaceful. Such a distinction to when she's running that skilled mouth of hers.
How did such a small and innocent looking creature like her seduce me into letting go of the gentleman I usually am and give her everything she wanted? The power women hold when they know how to use their sexuality is dangerous. She is dangerous.
She took me so well and fucked me back just as hard like she was hand-made specifically for me.
Thank God for her.
I shake my head and lightly stroke the hair covering half her face behind her ear. "You're a damn heart attack, Rey." I whisper and stare up at the ceiling. It is only when I'm staring at the blank canvas above me that I notice how fast my heart is racing and it has something to do with this woman next to me.
I can't deny that crossing this line with Rey has felt exhilarating. It's like my heart had been held in chains and no matter how many tried, they just didn't hold the key to set my heart free to care or love another unless it was Rey.
I'm realising now why so many of my relationships especially those that lasted for two years didn't work out. I always had one foot out. Even with Zoey, she and I were great in the bedroom but outside it we had nothing in common which is why we lasted for as long as we did. I guess on Rey's birthday she'd grown tired of the game we played where I unconsciously pretended I wasn't in love with Rey. That I sometimes wasn't imagining Rey under me instead of Zoey. The scary thing is I don't feel guilty about that, instead it makes me feel euphoric that Rey has owned me ever since we became partners for a science project at eight years old. Singing Akon's song Locked Up at the top of her lungs like she was living through it when she was the freest little 'jailbird' I knew.
God, we were inseparable and being around my other friends just didn't feel the same as when I was with her so I made any excuse I could to see her.
I laugh to myself at the post nut clarity. I'm in love with Freya Foster. I've been in love with her and like an idiot I chose not to acknowledge it as anything more than love for my best friend rather than my life partner. I should've known from when I seen that Tatty Ted hair clip in Rey's hair at prom that she was always going to be the women I'd truly love in every sense of the word. When I held that clip in my hands before I placed it back in her hair and kissed her, I remembered when she gifted me my own Tatty Ted. The gesture was so innocent and pure hearted. I didn't care that the bear was considered a girl's thing. I cared that she gave it to me and wanted to have something we could have matching, something only we shared.
In that moment I regretted even asking Tina out. A girl I had been crushing on for weeks, I was ready to forget all about her when Rey looked at me like I'd given her the moon. I had stopped myself from kissing her before on her sixteenth birthday and I wasn't going to make the same mistake again. I so wanted to kiss her again but they announced mine and Tina's name. I was just as confused as those around me were because I knew our names weren't on the prom king and queen voting cards, and I had voted for Rey and I because all the other couples had broken up by then and us winning would have been another thing we could call ours. But what she did for me just showed me that it wasn't our time. As the years went on our time never came until now. If I could go back and change things, I don't think I would because even though the waiting was tedious we made it to each other in the end and we have a thousand memories that has made our love and bond that much stronger.
Rey is it for me. A life with anyone else doesn't make sense and a life without Rey isn't a life I want to live.

-♡-

The next morning I awoke to the smell of coffee and kisses on my cheeks, forehead and nose. I smile when she lightly strokes my neck, tickling me.
"Good morning." I greet her with my gruff morning voice, finally opening my eyes to see a fresh and unfortunately fully dressed Rey. I am a little disappointed she wasn't waking me up naked and ready for morning sex but I guess we have a lifetime for that.
"Good morning." She kisses my lips. "Coffee?" She holds up a fresh cup and I sit up to take it from her. The first sip is like heaven. I didn't get to sleep until 3am just thinking about this bright little sunshine in front of me so the coffee is going to give me the energy I need.
"Thank you. Why are you up and ready?" I asked and set the cup down on Rey's bedside table.
"Because it's 2pm and you've been sleeping a long time. Can I assume you're exhausted because I fucked you so good? I mean it's only fair because I can still feel you everywhere." Her voice is sultry but her smile is innocent. Her face is just inches from mine that I could smell her macadamia scented body lotion.
I peck her full lips. "You were definitely the reason." I grin and pull her down to sit in my lap so she has her back against my chest, legs tangled with mine and faces touching cheek to cheek.
She wore another one of her t-shirt dresses that exposed her beautifully, toned, long and smooth legs. I run my finger tips up and down them, watching goosebumps decorate her skin.
"Do you want to run errands with me today?" She asks, her eyes watching my hands and her breath hitching when my fingers slide up to her inner thighs, grazing the scar I caused.
"Yes. What do you need to do?" I ask in almost a whisper, kissing her neck and inhaling her scent. My left hand sneaks into her underwear, feeling her cum ooze out of her as I smear it over my fingers and her folds. My right hand trails up her body and into her t-shirt making it bunch at my elbow. I cup her breast and squeeze, feeling its fullness before playing with her nipple.
"I need to get pregnancy books." She breathes as I massage her clit and breast. I slide in a finger and she gasps. I pump my finger in and out in slow and torturous strokes. My thumb rubs circles on her clit and a soft whimper slips free from her lips.
"What else?" I whisper, loving how she's losing focus.
"Danny." She moans as I increase my pace. I feel my cock twitch at her moaning my name and grow harder against her back. I know she can feel it. "I need to go to the medical centre to let them know I'm pregnant so they can assign me a midwife. Oh God." She breathes.
I insert another finger and increase my pace, "Hold on, I'm almost there." I curl my finger until I reach her g-spot.
The noise that fell from her lips was indescribable, it came from deep within. I wanna hear that noise again. "Keep going." Her eyes screw shut and her head falls back on my shoulder. I love watching her come undone. She begins to grind in rhythm with my fingers chasing her orgasm and that beautiful noise filling the room. I lick and bite her neck and she hums in satisfaction. I moan when I feel her walls tighten around my fingers. She's so close. I pinch her nipple and she yelps, grabbing my hand and massaging her breast with me. Her pelvis lifts up like she's chasing my fingers, her thighs shaking as she pants. "Fuck, Danny." She moans, her tone sounds like she's in disbelief. Her breathing stops as she comes, dripping down my fingers. She let's out a exasperated sigh and settles back against me. "Now I have to change my underwear." She breathes and slides them off and throws them to the floor. I withdraw my fingers and suck the index while she sucks my middle one. She pulls my hand away and kisses me. I will never get tired of her kisses. "Come on, get ready we have so much to do and I'm already hungry." She pecks my lips and goes to her cupboard to grab new underwear and putting the old one in her laundry basket.
"Come eat this dick then." I smirk as I stand up, feeling pain in my cock as I walk past her, slapping that peachy ass of hers and heading to her door.
"Tempting but I'm craving a burger and fries. Maybe for dessert though." She responds nonchalantly and I shake my head. She's barely even pregnant yet and already it has made her more hungry and horny. Benefits me I guess because it will be me she comes to when she needs release and I feel privileged because of it.

-♡-

After taking care of my aching cock in the shower and getting cleaned. I quickly got changed into grey joggers and a white compress top as I plan to go to the gym after Rey's errands.
"What the fuck are you wearing?" She asks when I walk into the living room with my gym bag ready to leave.
I look down at my outfit and fail to see what was wrong with it.
"What's wrong with it? I'm going gym after our errands." I explain.
"What's wrong with it? You look so fucking hot! I can see your thick ass, toned and bulging thighs and arms, your carved by Greek Gods abs and your dick print is on display. You might as well be naked. If you think you're walking out of here without a coat then you're sadly mistaken." She rants, her face screwed up in disgust and I fight my hardest to not laugh. It's 18°C today, in UK weather that's not coat weather. Why is she so cute when she's possessive? I walk up to her, cup her soft cheeks in my big hand making her look small and smooth out her pout with my thumb.
"Why cover up what belongs to you?" I ask her and she stares at my chest.
"Because only I should get to enjoy this, no one else." She pouts again and meets my eyes. Such a brat.
"Rey, it's too hot outside to wear a coat and I'm not changing." I kiss her nose.
"I'm beginning to think you enjoy the attention." She grumbles and a laugh bursts out of me.
"Only yours." I seal my statement with a passionate kiss that leaves her chasing my lips for more when I pull away. "Let's go." I link my fingers with hers and pull her behind me to the front door.
These errands are going to be fun.

************************************

Please vote and comment.

- SasMaster145, 25.01.2024