CHAPTER ONE

I always liked going out but somehow i found myself getting less funable; I i would always tell my friends I'm not in the mood for parties afterall I'm trying to work on myself after my breakup with my ex. I was finally feeling better to go out ans have fun with my friends.

It's now 4:00pm on a friday when my friends aniya, alex, and shaniya called me on a group face time it took up the phone off the bedside table.

"Hello" i answered.

"Aye boo" aniya and alex said.

"Aye baby so we were wondering" shaniya said.

"Watsup?" i asked curiously.

"Were going to a club tonight and we wanted to ask if u want to come since it's been a while u nuh go no weh wid we" shaniya said smiling.

Well she didn't lie cause it's been a long while sinced i went out with my three bestfriends and i miss them tbh.

"Sure" i replied with a smile.

"Alright be ready by 7:00pm" alex said before they all hang up.

Going down the stairs i headed to the kitchen for a fruit bowl and went into the living room to sit and went on wattpad started reading 'Not my type' i ate my fruits.

5 minutes later i heared a knock at my front door going to open it i saw my three bestfriends.

"Ano 7 o'clock yet eno" i said looking confused.

"We know" was their reply.

"Jus seh we a come over come get ready from here and leave out" shaniya said after.

"Oh" i replied.

Letting go of the door i walked back to the living room sitting down i took up my fruits finish eating.

"Mi ago cook sumu before we leave" i said walking to the kitchen.

"Alright" i heard dem say.

Going into the kitchen i went to the freezer taking out the shrimp i placed it into a pot and placed it in the sink. Turning on the water after finish grabbing all my ingredients i started to cook.

Sharing out the food i yelled "unu come fi dem yah cause mi nah bring nth come" seeing dem walking into the kitchen i took my plate and my drink and turned to walk away.

"A so yuh treat yuh guess dem" alex said making me turn and glare at him.

"Weh the guess dem deh?" I asked looking at the three of them.

Mi nuh know a who and dem eno bout guess after dem a come a mi yaad everyday like dem live yah fava three poppy show bout guess.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the living room i sat and started to eat my food.

After finish eating i went to the kitchen with the dishes and washed them turning down the dishes in the dish drainer i check my phone for the time.

Seeing that it was now 6:30 i went back to the living room.

"A 6:30 so unu can start ready from now cause unu tek long fi ready" i said rolling my eyes

"Nuh bada talk cause a u dat" shaniya said cause us to laugh out.

Going upstairs i went to the bathroom to take a shower exiting the bathroom i went to the mirror to fix my makeup after doing so i went to the walk in closet and started to get ready, putting on my clothes i exit the closet taking up my stuff along with my pepper spray.