A few years later Chapter 3

(A few years later after Softie was born he turned 5 years old and started going to kindergarten and one day their class went to a art museum and It remarked his love for art and his passion for painting and drawing and he now wants to become a professional artist but his parents disagreed with him and started to abuse him horribly and Softie dyed his hair pastel blue because he liked it and because his parents made him do it and over the years Softie and Gf had become the bestest of friends and he even painted her portraits of her to boost her confidence and his parents began teaching him how to sing even though he was a quite talented singer and artist eventually softie turned 6 years old and it was time for him to go to elementary school but he wasn't looking forward to it because his parents were both very abusive and he was terrified of anyone finding out but little did he know was that he would meet his soulmate again for the first time in years since his reincarnation and his parents had another child named Miku and she is 2 years old and he loves his sister with everything he has)
Softie/Benjamin/Bf: (In his room drawing a picture of him and Aaron in their past life) .... (In deep thought)
Frank: (Knocking on the door and then opens it and sees his son drawing a picture) Heyyyy sport!
Softie/Benjamin/Bf: Beep! Aw hey dad.
Frank: (Looks at him disgustingly) Sport what did we say about art!
Softie/Benjamin/Bf: ..... (Doesn't say anything)
Frank: (Grabs his drawing and rips it up)
Softie/Benjamin/Bf: D-dad! No! My art work! (Begins tearing up)
Frank: (Grabs Softies arm hard)
Softie/Benjamin/Bf: No! Stop! Please stop leave me alone!
Frank: (Uses his cigarette and burns his neck)
Softie/Benjamin/Bf: (Begins to cry in pain) Ahhhh stop dad please stop don't hurt me I'm sorry I'm so sorry! (Curled up in a ball on the floor)
Frank: Then listen you are going to go to your first day at elementary school in a few days I don't want you near art stuff ever again!
Softie/Benjamin/Bf: ....
Frank: Oh and we are signing you up for music lessons so you can follow in are footsteps! (Turns and leaves the room)
Softie/Benjamin/Bf: (Stands up and walks to his bed and goes on it then he grabs his pillow and screams and cries into it) (Crying and sobbing) why I didn't ask to be abused in my next life I I just want Aaron I want to see him again but I might not be able to confess my feelings to him because my parents set up a arranged marriage with Grace and I don't don't want that I'm gay! And I want to be an artist why can't they understand that!
(Eventually Softie cry's himself to sleep)
...To be continued