Wubaladubdub, It's A Rick and Y/n Adventure!

You were in your Bed after school as you had been getting A lot more attention ever since you had beaten Issei in combat class on your first day, and you were about to sleep when the door suddenly slammed open Rick ran in Grabbing you by the legs!

Rick: Hey, Hey Kid!

Y/n: W-What the fuck!?

Rick: Come with me! We're having an adventure!

Y/n: Wait, what are you doing!?

Rick: We're going on an Adventure! A Rick and Y/n Adventure!

Y/n: WAAAIT!

He then dragged you out of your room on to an adventure!

You were both now flying through Space and you were A Little confused.

Y/n: So Why did you bring me here anyway?

Rick: Look Kid Your Teachers think it would be A Good Idea if I were to take you on some adventure so now I'm taking you on one.

Y/n: Yeah, well, I'm in my Pajama's.

Rick: Look Do you want me to make you some clothes or something?

Y/n: No I don't want to Impose.

Rick: Look I can make you some new clothes if you want, I mean the clothes I make you are going to be A Lot better than the clothes you have right now.

Y/n: Alright I Get it.

Rick: Besides I'm going to take you to the best place in the entire Galaxy!

He then took you to An Arcade!

Rick: BLITZ AND CHITZ, BABY!!

Y/n: Wow, an Intergalactic Blitz and Chitz! Amazing! But why did you bring me here?

Rick: Because Your Teachers think it would be A Good Idea to see what You're Like or something like that, so Please Just tell me You're not going to be evil or something. That's all anyone really asked as of Late, but technically I don't give A Damn.

Y/n: Wait, why would they think I would be Evil?

Rick: Look Kid Do you know who your Father is?

Y/n: Nope, Never in my Life.

Rick: (Thoughts) Oh so that asshole had nothing to do with his Life. (Out of thoughts) Look Kid Just remember if you ever meet him Just don't listen to do anything he sees. That Man has such An Inferiority complex about heroes that he would take his rage out on all of them rather than work on his Own Bland personality, which seriously needs character development but never got due to such A Lack of Good reasons to be how he is.

Y/n: Okay? Well then, I'm not interested.

Rick: (Thoughts) Yeah, He's definitely His Kid alright

Rick: (Thoughts) Yeah, He's definitely His Kid alright. (Out of thoughts) Alright, then You ever Played Roy?

Y/n: Seriously? That's my favorite Game!

Rick: Well Let's Go! And Thaaaaaaaaat's The way the news Goes!

You then quickly ran to the Roy Game as Rick quickly walked behind. He knew you were A Good Egg thankfully. He would tell the Headmasters this.