Sticky Fingers & Clarity vs Soft Machine

On the Yacht, sailing outward to a distant island, The gang is still relaxed.

Giorno has found herself standing near the front of the ship. She was gazing out at the sea. Before turning her head to look back at Y/n as he remained against the railing. His lower back against it with his elbows on top. His head was still hanging with his eyes closed.

"What's going on inside that head? He's the only one I can't seem to figure out. He's the same age as me. But he carries himself with so much purpose. Like he's constantly being tested or even challenged. It's weird"

As she watches you, you suddenly react as the lenses in your glasses flash briefly, before you suddenly stand up and turn on your heel. Your coat flapping broadly with the sudden movement, as you also stick out your arm and flick your finger, sending your cigarette into the air.

Before your lenses flash again, and you spin, quickly, before you bend forward like a hunchback, your body contorted with your left arm bent behind your back, and your right hand up by your face, all your fingers extended, with your middle finger on your glasses.

Giorno flinched "gsh! What's he doing?!"

The frame focuses on your face as you grunt "Mmf!" As you press your glasses up as the frame flash brighter

Then you speak "it would appear I heard a sound. And that sounds was a sound that sounds very suspicious. If I am correct, that sounds came from exactly 23 feet away from me, and at exactly, 6 degrees to my right."

You then drop your hand and cross your arms as you bend backwards. Your head tilted back as well.

"That could mean only one thing!" You the. Lean forward again and swung your arm out to your side "SOME LITTLE SHIT OPENED MY BAG OF SOUR PATCH KIDS!"

Girono gasps "WHAT?! WHERE DID HE GET THAT IDEA?!"

she continues watching as you suddenly turn and look at Narancia as he holds the bag. He was sitting criss cross by the railing next to Mista. With headphones on.

He had pulled it open from the top. And was about to reach his hand inside to grab one.

"JUST HOLD IT RIGHT THERE PUNK!" you scream as you break into a forward sprint. Giorno keeps watching as you reach Narancia and Mista, just as Narancia reacts by looking up "HUH?!" he shouts in surprise.

Just as he shouts, you drop low into a slide like your playing baseball and swung your leg, licking the bag from his hands.

Black lines fly all around the screen as it splits in two "WHAT THE?!" Narancia shouts again as he appears on the left.

"HM!" you grunt as you appear on the right.

Then, the frame focused on the bag as it soared through the air. Before it cut back to you.

Suddenly, all the light faded as your left in an a void, you suddenly sit down in a chair as you cross your left leg over your right, then you hold a teacup and saucer as you take a drink.

Then, once you finish, your lenses flash again "Yes, at their current angle, and velocity from the result of my kick, and the resistance that Narancia had over them when they left his hands. That could mean, that they will land..."

Suddenly, the background returns as you jump from your chair and sprint again "EXACTLY IN THIS LOCATION!"

You scream as you brush past Bruno and the wheel as you jump onto the windshield of the yacht, before stepping off it and turning in the air.

"PERFECT! PRECISELY AS I DEDUCED!"

You say with pride as you reach out and grab the bag. Before spinning once again and landing in a crouch. Then, you stand up straight and stand victoriously as you hold the bag in your arm.